Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 October 2013
Kadrey continues to twist your noggin with characters that are wholesomely badass good guys and equally wholesome bad guys. Arghhh I don't know which side I want to win all I know is the sandman is gonna make it all burn whilst Nero plays his fiddle and dances!
on 22 October 2013
Zombies, split personality, lucifer as boss & uptight angels as enemies. Kasabian as a talking head instead of being a UK rock group. I love Stark aka Sandman Slim. A little too angst filled at times but when at his wildest he's a wonderful creation.
on 20 December 2013
Love the whole seires of Sandman Slim books! He's an amazing anti-hero and the comedy is inspired! Now friends with the author on facebook! I honestly recommend these books to anyone who likes Kim Harrison, Rob Thurman and Chuck Wendig!
on 7 January 2013
I love this character. He's dark, nasty, vicious, and an utter delight. Lovers of John Constantine will find much to like about Sandman Slim. It's certainly a series I'll be following closely.
on 15 July 2015
The first paragraph, which describes what it's like to hunt Vampires is pure genius and had me hooked from that point on. If you enjoyed Sandman Slim you should enjoy this. I certainly did.
on 19 December 2013
Sandman Slim is a great anti-hero. His approach is nihilistic and criminal and all round crazy. A really good read and a great twist on the heaven and hell story.
on 22 February 2014
The attitude, the violence, the personalities - they all continue with this instalment of the Sandman Slim saga. It's a world I am always sad to leave.
on 23 January 2013
Good fun and amusing. Misanthropic and rather black but with some tongue in cheek humor. Well worth reading but I hope they don't get too formulaic
on 10 February 2013
Purchased this on a chance, and I was not disappointed. Interesting concept, very gritty and real. Great book, great series. Highly recommended.
on 30 July 2013
I already have the next book on kindle and am off to start it now, stop wasting your time reading the reviews and go read sandman slim now!