5.0 out of 5 stars open and honest writing
Published on 21 Jan 2012 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Average reading.
Having read a great deal on this subject I thought the book lacked back bone. A good read none the less.
Published on 4 Dec 2012 by trudy ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars open and honest writing, 21 Jan 2012
This review is from: Happy Adults (Kindle Edition)
Cathy has yet again written a easy to read yet hard hitting book. While some may think the 'take responsibilty' veiw is hard it is delivered with care, sesitivity and understanding. This book is unlike many of her others that tell a story but this one was more like a friendly chat with a friend who is trying to help and support you while you make changes. Full of positive advice yet unlike some 'self help books' this was warm and friendly advice not clinical and cold. A book for everyone, if you just want an emotional boost and pat on the back or you need help to realise your potential this book is the one to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful book, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: Happy Adults (Paperback)
I read this book very quickly.I am determined to change the way i think,act and live my life.I have had a difficult few years,and became a very angry and negative person.This book is helping me to change the way I think and do things.It is very easy and interesting to read,I would recommend this to anyone,especially those who are determined to become more positive.This is one book that i wont be parting with,as i will be regularly referring back to it

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Adults, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Happy Adults (Paperback)
The book was concise, and to the point.

The sections go through common problems in life, and how to address them, minimize them, and deal with them.

It is surprising where we go wrong in life, such as never letting go of anger, harboring resentment, not setting goals, etc.

Without techno-babble and waffle, the book supplies enough information for an individual to make the needed changes in their lives to get results in the short, and long term.

I found the book a shortish read, and thus there are more main points to absorb, and less "fluff" to get in the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Practical Guide, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: Happy Adults (Paperback)
Full of useful advice given in a friendly and practical way. Cathy shows how you can talk yourself into either misery or happiness and how to make sure it is the latter. All backed up with a great deal of research and common sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little book, 18 Oct 2014
This review is from: Happy Adults (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed reading this book very much. Can think of one or two people I would like to buy it for! A lot of it is common sense advice but we do need reminded that we can do a lot to help ourselves live a more fulfilling life and this little book does just that. I know I will be referring back to it often!

5.0 out of 5 stars This should be part of the school Curriculum ..., 17 Feb 2012
Chris Whyte (Cowdenbeath, Fife, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Adults (Paperback)
Having read a few of Cathy's memoirs I decided to down load a few and the next one I chose to read was "Happy Adults". I have an interest in Life Coaching so I have read many books on this subject. Cathy's book is unique in that it not only offer the most important information from these books but also loads of factual practical and health related information all in the one book. It doesnt tax the brain and is easy to take in. I totally believe that teaching life skills and motivational speaking should be far more comprehensive in all secondary schools than it currently is. I would recommend this book to all adults and especially recommend that parents encourage their young adult family members read this too. In fact start reading it to them at bedtime!!!!! LOL

Chris,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Happy Adults (Paperback)
Exactly as advertised, good quality and value. Highly recommended +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- --- --- ---

5.0 out of 5 stars Best self help book ever, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Happy Adults (Kindle Edition)
This is the most helpful and inspiring self help book ever!!

I've read many!! And they get half read then ignored...but I couldn't stop reading this.
Really easy to read.
Simple but effective ideas to change yourself
Inspiring examples
Really good book!!can't say much more other than I love it and will be buying copies for friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its more like my homework book than a book im trying to ..., 25 Oct 2014
This review is from: Happy Adults (Paperback)
In the prosess of reading this book. Its more like my homework book than a book im trying to go slowly through it and realy work on me. Great book cathy, some other things I wish you had of mentioned In there though

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Kids and Happy Adults, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Happy Adults (Paperback)
As a foster carer I am a devoted fan of Cathy Glass. I have used her books as a guide and she has been a great teacher. I have learned from her more than any other person in this field of work. In Happy Adults she has guided me through a more rewarding and furitful life and have helped me realise my own self worth and my own right to happiness. All her books, including Happy Adults, are easy to read and easy to understand and free of jargon - right to the point and fluent.

Happy Adults
Happy Adults by Cathy Glass (Paperback - 19 Jan 2012)