on 29 November 2011
DELIVERED PROMPTLY AND IN GOOD CONDITION. THE CONTENTS WERE WHAT IT SAYS IT IS, 'DIFFICULT' BUT FUN! FAR BETTER T5HAN MIXED DIFFICULTY BOOKS WHICH END UP PLEASING NOBODY.
on 23 February 2012
This Su Doku Book is Of a good standard but all the puzzles are doable,without Guesswork.This will be my 5th Times book,so you can see I am well pleased with them.
on 14 February 2014
This is the best of the "Difficult" range as they really get you thinking. I've found others in the series have only a few that I would describe as diffficult but this collection is ideal. There's actually one I haven't been able to complete.
on 7 September 2011
Just what I was looking for as a small gift to a puzzle fanatic. Good price and prompt delivery as per your normal standard
on 15 March 2013
This was purchased for my wife and I have heard no complaints from her. I seldom hear anything from her when she is engaged in this amazingly antisocial activity...so must be Good!
on 11 December 2015
Bought this for my wife who loves Sudoku. She was delighted with this product
on 5 January 2015
Not as difficult as I had hoped but that is a very subjective view
on 20 May 2015
This book's puzzles still catch me out, I'm glad to say.
on 19 February 2015
JUst the right level of difficulty for me.
on 26 January 2015