5.0 out of 5 stars Trafficked by Sophie Hayes
This is a brilliant book, written with strong feeling and courage by a woman trafficked from the UK to mainland Europe by a man posing as her friend. It is a must-read, because although the subject of Human Trafficking is gaining momentum, and the message is getting out there that this really does happen, there is very little information about British girls or women being...
Published on 8 Mar 2012 by Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars Give it a miss.
Shocking story, poor girl. However, it may have been better written by a Ghost Writer. Extremely drawn out. I am glad I didn't pay for the book and was lent it only.
Published 14 months ago by S. Smith

‹ Previous | 133 34 3545 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 22 April 2012
A really sad story but an excellent read. Highly recommended. Really good for raising awareness of such a terrifying reality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trafficked makes you think !, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Trafficked: The Terrifying True Story of a British Girl Forced into the Sex Trade (Paperback)
This book was extremely gripping and had me shouting out loud for her to run ! When you consider this is a true story, you can't believe this could happen. Sophie is a very brave young girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake up call, 18 April 2012
I bought this book #Trafficked, on April 13th 2012 and had read it by April 17th. This story, in my eyes is a truly gripping story, and it was so hard to put down. Now that I have read this story, I want to focus my future on helping people within Human Trafficking. The story about Sophie was truly heartbreaking but overwhelming at the same time. I am currently studying Health and Social care at college and this was the first proper book I have ever read. I would recommend anyone to read Sophie's ordeal and they could pin on helping the focus of Human Trafficking. It doesn't take long to read this story; in fact, it took me around 4 days to complete the reading throughout my busy lifestyle. It definitely puts life into perspectives and shows what some people can go through behind closed doors, when all they seem to be doing to their families, is to be on holiday.
Truly inspiring story, made me feel very emotional and puts my life in a different light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trafficked, 17 April 2012
R. Smith (England) - See all my reviews
This was a very enjoyable read, I could not put the book down once I started to read it. I read the book in bed and it was very late every night when I was reading this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this book down!, 17 April 2012
This is a thrilling read, despite the sad topic it is great to see how the Author managed to rebuild her life after such a terrible experience. Well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping true story. I read the book in two sittings., 17 April 2012
I wanted to read this book to understand how it happens, how girls and women end up trafficked. It's a very sad story and thank heavens this woman got away and now helps others. It's disgusting that there are people out there that put other humans through these sort of things.

5.0 out of 5 stars trafficked, 17 April 2012
At first i thought how foolish for this young woman to get her self into this situation but as i read on i came to realize the mental and physical torture she was suffering, this book made my heart bleed and made me feel the sympathy for the victim and the bitterness towards the man that captured her.

4.0 out of 5 stars TRAFFICKED, 15 April 2012

This book would send shivers down the spine of any loving parent.

People need to know that this is happening and it cannot be ignored.

Wonderfully written from all sides.

5.0 out of 5 stars trafficked, 13 April 2012
This book had me glued to my kindle from start to finish! A true account of a British girls encounter with sex trafficking in the UK. Everyone should read this and be aware of a real problem on their own door step!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 11 April 2012
I am a 30 year old male
This is one of those books i wish everyone would read to gain a better understanding of this subject.
I promise you wont put this
book down once you start. It grips you from the start. The main character sophie completely opens up and lets you into the world she led.
Dont even hesitate. just buy it.

‹ Previous | 133 34 3545 | Next ›