5.0 out of 5 stars spiritual enlightenment
Published on 26 July 2010 by Kait Corrigan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not persuasive
I am quite open minded on this subject but didn't feel convinced of the presence of guardian angels after reading this book as much as I would have liked to.
Published 24 months ago by twitchy

5.0 out of 5 stars spiritual enlightenment, 26 July 2010
This review is from: There Are No Goodbyes (Paperback)
I read this book after losing my brother recently and found it immensely comforting. This is a sensitive, intelligent, well written book, and regardless of my being something of a skeptic, I found the content both transporting and enlightening. I bought copies for my sisters who both loved it, and my mother has kept her own copy by her bedside in the past few months, referring to it as her 'lifeline'. Life-changing, life-enhancing stuff. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastically good read, 5 Aug 2010
This review is from: There Are No Goodbyes (Paperback)
Whew! What a wonderfully comprehendable and exciting read this book is. I will keep it forever to dip in and out of. How reassuring, comforting and exciting. This book makes perfect sense to me. Everyone should read this book and make up their own minds but read it they must. It is truly one of those books that is life changing in a most positive way....a real gem of a book. Thank you Paddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and wonderful, 29 Aug 2010
This review is from: There Are No Goodbyes (Paperback)
Perfect holiday reading for me; gentle, deep and humorous too. I like Paddy's simple language and humble approach. Like his other books, he explains a difficult subject so that we can understand it more easily. I just love the way fear and worry disolve throughout the book. I have a list of people I want to share the book with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even spirits have a sense of humor!, 26 July 2010
Jim Colgan (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: There Are No Goodbyes (Paperback)
I discovered two things after reading this book: To move forward in life, you don't need to suffer; and a book that helps the self doesn't have to dole out orders! "There Are No Goodbyes," is a gentle guide to bringing joy into your life. It's a fascinating insight into the spirit world around us and how it can help us if we just ask. Isn't it great to be told that far from being an endurance test, a meaningful life can be fun! And the author's communication with spirit guides shows, even ghosts have a sense of humor. So why shouldn't we?

5.0 out of 5 stars An engaging read that removes the fear of death and dying, 24 July 2011
This review is from: There Are No Goodbyes (Paperback)
It was a delight reading this book. Paddy's writing is engaging and answers a lot of questions people may ask about life after death. Death is such a taboo subject and is often viewed with fear. It helps to remove such fear and explains that death is not the end but the start of another journey in the spiritual world. He even talks about pets and their passing over. I was so impressed I bought a copy for a friend. It would be a great comfort for someone who had recently lost a loved one or a person with a terminal illness. Paddy has a very gentle Irish wit and his humility shines through in this book. I felt quite emotional when he talked about his own son who died from cancer; but this book offers so much hope and positiveness, I would strongly recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars A loving and consistent light on the subject of the afterlife rings true, 8 July 2010
This review is from: There Are No Goodbyes (Paperback)
A splendid read. A subject of mystery and even taboo drawn gently and consistently into the light in a lovingly presented work which rang true for me over and again. Paddy's personal experiences and particularly in connection with his son show a great and gentle mind willing to share life's most difficult lessons to lead the way for others.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are no Goodbyes, 5 July 2010
C. Campbell "Catherine Campbell" (Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: There Are No Goodbyes (Paperback)
Thank you Paddy for yet another wonderful book and thank you again to Margaret Anna for sharing her role in helping people into the Spirit Realm.
Paddy's books are very informative, everything we ever need to know about Spirituality.

Yours in Love, light and Healing,

Catherine Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this might be my favourite book of all time, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Guided By Angels: There Are No Goodbyes, My Tour of the Spirit World (Paperback)
I think this might be my favourite book of all time. A lovely, feel good read. Very highly recommended, especially if you are grieving, have a terminal illness or you are frightened of death!! Very comforting, enlightening and enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read if you've lost someone you love, 15 Mar 2014
I lost my husband, aged 40 to cancer two years ago. He was the love of my life and my soulmate. I had to watch him suffer and slowly die, the pain has been unbearable. It makes you question everything about life...how cruel it can be, and it makes you wonder what comes next. This book was a great comfort to me, it's not trying to influence those who are vulnerable, it's simply an honestly written, easy to understand view of life after death. I cried buckets whilst reading it and had to keep putting it down and going back to it but by the end i felt a kind of inner peace and far less angry with the world. I'm also less afraid of dying myself. Give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omurchu, 13 July 2010
This review is from: There Are No Goodbyes (Paperback)
A friend of mine sent me copy of There Are No Goodbyes over from Ireland. I have to say its the most uplifting book I have ever read. I have read all of Paddy's books and really enjoyed them, but this is in a class of its own. The raw honesty of the man when he talks about Brian his sons illness and subsequent death is really moving ( one of those situations where you laugh and cry at the same time } I would recommend it to anyone wondering if there is existence after our body dies or not and, even if they are not.

Jim Murphy