Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 May 2013
My 2 year old is already a big fan of Paddington Bear and enjoys listening to the stories. I have to shorten them at the moment but I think it is a book he will enjoy on many different levels for years to come
on 3 December 2014
I bought these Paddington books for my granddaughters as they were going on the Paddington trail with their mum. They had a lovely day in London and thought the helpful books were great. So did their mum!!!
on 23 May 2014
This is currently my 6 year old granddaughter's favourite book, which has been read and re-read. She lives in London so finds the stories of special interest. The pictures are delightful.
on 13 January 2015
Book arrived promptly for Xmas. Lovely condition and very in with the film out just now . Have thoroughly enjoyed reading this beautifully illustrated book to my grandchildren.
on 15 February 2013
Lovely book, my Son really enjoys listening to Paddington's adventures. Great pictures and beautifully written,would recommend it for young readers
on 19 December 2014
He has made a come back. Thoroughly enjoyed paddington when I was young. Not like me he is ageless
Good book ..prompt delivery
If you like Paddington, then this is a good book to own -- several stories together in one place, with nice big print and good pictures. It's just I think Paddington is twaddle, but my son loves his cuddly Paddington, his Paddington pajamas, his Paddington cookbook, so what can I say? It had to be purchased and read.
on 22 March 2015
Daughter loves this book!
on 20 November 2014