5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the Purchase
My daughter loves Hello Kitty and loves these little books. There are 5 little stories that are just long enough for a short story.

They are very good for helping with learning words.

Very pleased with the purchase
Published 22 months ago by Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
very good thanks
Published 4 months ago by Anne Magill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the Purchase, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: My Favourite Things Pocket Library (Hello Kitty) (Hardcover)

They are very good for helping with learning words.

Very pleased with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini hello kitty books, 16 Jun 2012
The hello kitty books come packaged in a square box, each side with a hello kitty picture, within this you have 5 small hello kitty books, telling of hello kitty's adventures and favorite things and best friends.
Each book is brightly coloured and has good clear pictures of hello kitty, her friends and family inside and a small story, 2-3 lines per page.
The books are made from good thick quality card, There is no age recommendation on these but I purchased them for my 18month old daughter and she loves them.
The words are easy to read and from her sitting on my knee with me reading them to her she has picked up a few new words, which is an added bonus.
These are well made and are something I would buy for a friend/family members child.
Great for any hello kitty fan

5.0 out of 5 stars triple function, 16 May 2012
I bought it for my 19-months daughter and she enjoys both having a look at the books, which are really manageable, and putting them in and out of the box. His 4-year-old brother also joins her to do the kitty's face puzzle. It's worth its price

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargin, 19 Jan 2012
My little girl got this in her christmas stocking and adored it! What 3 year old doesn't love Hello Kitty? She especially loves the book called "pink". If you have a little girl she will adore this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and entertaining, 16 Jan 2012
Brought this as a Christmas present for my neice and she loved it. I wondered if it might be too young for a 9 year old but she said it was perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars For all 'Hello Kitty' fans, 26 Nov 2011
A great little boxset for smaller 'Hello Kitty' fans. Simple and easy to take with you if you're going on holiday and need something to keep your little angel amused!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Jun 2014
very good thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 18 Dec 2013
Item looks lovely, came fast. I can not comment as to the books as they are sealed and the item is a gift but they look good quality. No issues so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little set, 26 Nov 2013
I ordered these to split up the set to put one in each party bag for my daughters first birthday party (all babies and young tots so needed suitable favours) however they have arrived and are so cute and colourful that I am going to order a nother set for my daughter's birthday as a present as well. I haven't come across many of these pocket library sets that can actually be read to babies instead of just being individual words so when I read a review saying they were good bedtime books I was encouraged and am really pleased with the content. Even my three year old really liked them and the pictures are clear enough that she can "read" them too. I would definitely recommend! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Nov 2013
A great product for hello kitty fans- my 2 year old niece loved them. Only small but very colourful and good value

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

My Favourite Things Pocket Library (Hello Kitty)