Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 January 2014
I needed atleast 7 in each category and I scored 6 in writing when I took IELTS for the first time with absolutely no preparation. This book is exactly what I needed and I scored 8 after 2 days of preparation. I highly recommend this book as writing is never an easy category to score in IELTS. Tells you exactly what to do and what to avoid.
The book provides a range of subjects for the IELTS academic writing task 1 and tansk 2.There are good examples of answers for the tasks and a lot of useful vocabulary. I strongly recomend.
on 19 September 2013
Great book , easy to use, perfect for people like me need to achieve score 7 in ielts, highly recommend
on 4 February 2014
It is really excellant book.

I told my frined about it and she like it.

It is good for those attemting to take ILETS exam.
on 5 March 2015
The book is okay , however It's quite complicated to understand the instructions for the exercises .
on 26 August 2015
perfect for my exams ! love it !
on 3 June 2015