5.0 out of 5 stars Another great audio collection

Its Mulpurgo but ... it's a cat
Published 1 month ago by Uncle Drewford

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great audio collection, 8 Jun 2011
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
This has been yet another Michael Morpugo hit with my six year old, who adores the stories, and the characters within them fascinate him. We were recently over in Northern Ireland where the Titanic Quarter of Belfast has been developed, and they commemorated the one hundredth anniversary of the Titanic launch with special events and the opening of a new exhibition. I think that without having listened to Kaspar, all of this would have seemed quite abstract to my son, but the story certainly breathed life into what he was seeing in Belfast, and he enjoyed that experience all the more for it. The power of a great story is fantastic, and Morpugo writes the most fanastic stories.

Morpugo is also a great champion of a child's global right to childhood, safety, and education - he gives children a voice through his stories - and as such I couldn't recommend his work highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Collection, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
An excellent collection of Michael Morpurgo books, to be listened to at any time, my daughter has found them a wonderful way of unwinding before bed (she is 9).

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Morpurgo The Classic Collection, 1 Oct 2011
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
My children and I loved the stories it takes you too another place. However not a black and white fairy tale place where there are only goodies and badies, the human traits are ever present. Characteurs have layers, have weaknesses. I love this writer

5.0 out of 5 stars The classic collection, 8 Mar 2012
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
It is my first purchase with Amazon and I am really happy with it. I ordered this for my daughter 11 years and she enjoyed to listen it a lot. We started from Kaspar and it was difficult to let her go to the bed, as she wanted to listen till the story end. Michael Morpurgo is an amazing writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morpurgo brilliant as usual, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
We (my grand children and I) love to share these stories and this collection is just as great as the previous ones we have enjoyed together. We shall be buying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recomended, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
Excellent again (already got vol 1 & 2 last year)...my 7 & 8yo, myself & grandparents can listen totally wrapped in the stories - they are great for a lazy rainy day :-)
All these are told in a way to grasp the ears and imagination of even the most restless kids!
Kaspar prince of cats is beautiful - so many adventures in this cats life including a very well known ship...
...the books I and my 8yo love too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Morpurgo, 20 Oct 2013
Mrs. T. Carey (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
A great collection of fantastic stories from the wonderful Morpurgo. Especially enjoyed the story of Kaspar, the cat who was on the Titanic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic tales - Michael Morpurgo, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
I "discovered" Michael Morpurgo" when I read War Horse and as I am an animal lover I find all his stories fascinating and shall continue to read more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Sep 2013
my daughter loves this

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stories, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Classic Collection Volume 3 (Audio CD)
Love having these stories on in the car on long journeys. The stories are so clear, moving and inspirational and read very clearly. 9 year old son loves them.

Classic Collection Volume 3
Classic Collection Volume 3 by Michael Morpurgo (Audio CD - 2 Jun 2011)