5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for triple science students!, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Collins New GCSE Science - Additional Science Student Book: OCR 21st Century Science (Paperback)
I bought this book to aid me in my triple science exams for units 4,5,6 (Biology,Chemistry and physics). I borrowed the first book for BCP 1,2,3 from my school and decided to buy my own copy that I can make notes on. I loved how the content was complimentary with the specification and also how engaging it was. I received an A* in all 3 science exams because of this book so it was definitely worth the buy! *The answers for the questions on each page are not included so you will probably have to get the answers either from OCR or from a teacher who has the teacher's edition of the book*

5.0 out of 5 stars Great study book, 16 Mar. 2012
Great book for anyone studying GCSE Science.It was reccomended by my science teachers, have found it extremely useful while studying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Science, 1 Dec. 2012
If you are revising for GCSE science this book is amazing help you can revise after lessons or for the exam

5.0 out of 5 stars A*, 21 Dec. 2014
Part of a series of books that helped my daughter get A* in this summers GCSE's, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 April 2015