5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Cobuild English Grammar, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: COBUILD English Grammar (Collins COBUILD Grammar) (Paperback)
I cannot recommend this highly enough. I came across this book at my local library. Once I borrowed it, I renewed it constantly because it was great. I finally decided to buy it. I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to improve their grammar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 27 Jan 2014
Very useful and very thorough, especially for non-native speakers; academic and business english sections are also very useful. Contains very good example sentences for every issue discussed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for an EFL teacher, 26 Nov 2013
This grammar book explains everything in a way that is easy for both me and my students to understand. It covers every topic I've needed in a logical and concise manner, giving good examples to support the points it makes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 July 2013
I really like this grammar book, it has all the things I wanted to know and is written in a way that is easy to understand. We used it in college, in our English classes, back in Portugal.

COBUILD English Grammar (Collins COBUILD Grammar)
COBUILD English Grammar (Collins COBUILD Grammar) by Collins Cobuild (Paperback - 2 Jun 2011)
10.37