on 29 October 2012
I got this dictionary for my GCSE Spanish Controlled assessment and found it most helpful the writing was of a good size and it wasn't at all difficult to find the words in. The dictionary was good value and I most certainly recommend it to anyone studying Spanish.
on 24 August 2013
Bought for my daughter just about to start secondary school as a school requirement.
I looked at several dictionaries and found the Collins to be the clearest print.
I chose this version as it gave examples of how the word could be used in a sentence, rather than just the translation word.
I thought the sentence gave you a better understanding and helped show you how to put sentences together, especially by giving key phrases and reiteration to aid learning. I would have liked one of these dictionaries when I was learning!
on 6 February 2013
If you are learning Spanish at school then this is the dictionary for you. It is easy to look up and very useful tool for helping with your learning.
on 28 December 2012
This has really helped me get to grips with my Rosetta Stone learning tool (which I think is great). Some things you just can't learn from hearing and seeing and need to get to the basics. I have now bought a bigger more complete Spanish dictionary as well.....
on 13 November 2012
Does what it says on the tin - just what is required by my year 4 and 5 daughters for school work. Collins always a safe bet.
on 11 November 2013
Very easy to find the words; clear to read. Perfect for my sons who have just started Spanish in yr8.
on 17 March 2014
I got this for my daughter who is currently doing Spanish. She doesn't use it all that much but that is her not bothering rather than any reflection on the actual book. From what I can see it is nice and simple to use and gives what you would want.
on 4 April 2015
I was looking for a handy sized Spanish dictionary to carry round in a bag/satchel. This was ideal. It also had an additional reference section for verb conjugations which was extremely useful.
on 8 September 2014
Arrived earlier than expected. Bought for daughter to take to Senior School. Dictionary split into two i.e. English/Spanish & Spanish/English. Nice size print & not to big to carry around.
on 10 February 2014
Purchased this dictionary for my grandson who has just started secondary school and, in his first term, he chose Spanish instead of French. The dictionary is proving to be very useful.