5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy to use
I got this dictionary for my GCSE Spanish Controlled assessment and found it most helpful the writing was of a good size and it wasn't at all difficult to find the words in. The dictionary was good value and I most certainly recommend it to anyone studying Spanish.
Published on 29 Oct 2012 by Oreo

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper elsewhere
I was happy with product but annoyed to discover it for sale at The Works for 99p. Useful dictionary which isn't too heavy for my son to carry to school every day.
Published 10 months ago by L Oak

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy to use, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: Collins Spanish School Dictionary (Collins School) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Spanish school dictionary, 24 Aug 2013
Bought for my daughter just about to start secondary school as a school requirement.
I looked at several dictionaries and found the Collins to be the clearest print.
I chose this version as it gave examples of how the word could be used in a sentence, rather than just the translation word.
I thought the sentence gave you a better understanding and helped show you how to put sentences together, especially by giving key phrases and reiteration to aid learning. I would have liked one of these dictionaries when I was learning!

5.0 out of 5 stars COLLINS SPANISH SCHOOL DICTIONARY, 6 Feb 2013
If you are learning Spanish at school then this is the dictionary for you. It is easy to look up and very useful tool for helping with your learning.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for beginners, 11 Nov 2013
Very easy to find the words; clear to read. Perfect for my sons who have just started Spanish in yr8.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real help, 28 Dec 2012
This has really helped me get to grips with my Rosetta Stone learning tool (which I think is great). Some things you just can't learn from hearing and seeing and need to get to the basics. I have now bought a bigger more complete Spanish dictionary as well.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 8+ school kids, 13 Nov 2012
Does what it says on the tin - just what is required by my year 4 and 5 daughters for school work. Collins always a safe bet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good simple book, 17 Mar 2014
I got this for my daughter who is currently doing Spanish. She doesn't use it all that much but that is her not bothering rather than any reflection on the actual book. From what I can see it is nice and simple to use and gives what you would want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colins Spanish School Dictionary, 10 Feb 2014
Purchased this dictionary for my grandson who has just started secondary school and, in his first term, he chose Spanish instead of French. The dictionary is proving to be very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec 2013
L. Hodson (London England) - See all my reviews
Daughters found this useful when studying for their GSCE Spanish. Easy to use and not too heavy so easily transportable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for school, 17 Dec 2013
I bought for my child who is doing GCSE Spanish, and it was just what she required. Really helped her with her exams.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Collins Spanish School Dictionary (Collins School)
Collins Spanish School Dictionary (Collins School) by Collins Dictionaries (Paperback - 6 Jan 2011)