4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid advice in an accessible format
I was bought the new Dragons Den series of books as a gift and have found them to be great pick up and put down business advice. Its interesting seeing how pitches that we have all seen on the show are analysed & insights are gained. Grow your business, is a solid book, perfect for some inspiration, and not too heavy as to daunt you. I will keep this on my bookshelf.
Published on 25 Oct. 2010 by David

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed with content
The title and forward give on the impression that this book will give you ideas on how to grow your business. Firstly this book contains zero content written by any of the Dragon's. its written by three authors which are not credited on the front or back cover. This got me annoyed as I'd though there would be some contributions from the Dragon's themselves.
Secondly...
Published on 11 Oct. 2010 by S. Rafiq

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed with content, 11 Oct. 2010
S. Rafiq "Its all good" (Blackburn, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragons' Den: Grow Your Business: How to expand from small to big (Paperback)
Secondly this book is for businesses that are already turning over well.
Thirdly this book contains very little content. The pages are sparsely filled with very large font text

I got nothing out it that I could not get by using the internet or watching content online.

My business advice is don't buy this book or return it if you have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid advice in an accessible format, 25 Oct. 2010
David (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragons Den Book, 17 July 2013
Joanne M. PHILLIPS "Joanne" (Maidenhead, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this book Dragons Den, Grow Your Business, How to expand from small to big for my daughter and she thoroughly recommends it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragons Den - Grow your own business, 15 Jan. 2011
David Chamberlain "ukdcham" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
We have a couple of business interests in the Wiltshire area and are always on the lookout for other peoples hints and tips on growing our business slowly but surely... Some great informative pieces within this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sept. 2014