5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery. Value for money
I love it. Is perfect for what I need. Is the perfect size for poket. Perfect for traveling. good price
Published 15 months ago by Adriana

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful volume
This phrasebook is well ahead of most. It caters for many needs and is easy to use. I've marked it down a little just on account of the dictionary section which is, by necessity, rather sparce. I would prefer to use a separate volume thus giving more dpace in this one for more phrases. A very good addition to the luggage,
Published 18 months ago by kiltiemodel

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery. Value for money, 1 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful volume, 26 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is perfect!, 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: Collins Portuguese Phrasebook (Collins Gem) (Paperback)
It is the perfect product for me. I'm going to Portugal in 3 weeks for 5 months, I don't know the language which isn't a problem as my partner is Portuguese. He suggested that I purchase some help books just in case I had to travel anywhere without him. I came across this one, it was too expensive and it was looking for, an easy learning phrasebook which I could use to navigate myself around the country.

It arrived very swiftly (it would of been even faster if my local postmen weren't striking!) and it perfect to fit in my pocket or handbag. The phrases are easy to learn and each phrase has the pronunciation explained beneath it. It is extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to learn the basic's of the Portuguese language.

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice quality item, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Collins Portuguese Phrasebook (Collins Gem) (Paperback)
this book is a handy size and seams easy to use will be an asset while I am touring on my bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Took it on holiday and used it, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Collins Portuguese Phrasebook (Collins Gem) (Paperback)
Small enough to carry around.... was great for buying tickets at Lisbon train station, directions,quick revision of numbers and translating menus. Would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy little book for your pocket, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Collins Portuguese Phrasebook (Collins Gem) (Paperback)
I recently had to spend a few days in Portugal (yes, I know life's hard) and this was my weapon of choice for getting through the linguistic jungle that's out there for the uninitiated. I'm luck in that I speak both French and Spanish, and Portuguese falls somewhere in between these two giants, so I was able to internalise quite a lot before I travelled, but this little book was more than helpful on a day-to-day communication basis.

Buy it. Even if you're not planning a trip to Portugal. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portuguese phrase book, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Collins Portuguese Phrasebook (Collins Gem) (Paperback)
This book has all the attributes I wanted in a small foreign language book. It is not too small to be difficult for an old codger to read easily, but is not so bulky as to be a nuisance to carry in holiday clothing and to use whilst 'on the hoof'. I particularly like the clarity of the of the print. Thanks to the producers.

Collins Portuguese Phrasebook (Collins Gem)
Collins Portuguese Phrasebook (Collins Gem) by Tula Teixeira (Paperback - 13 May 2010)
4.88