Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 August 2013
Have enjoyed the series as a light summer read, very relaxing! If you were a big fan of The Hills, you'll enjoy this. I personally liked the ending which wrapped everything up nicely.
on 14 January 2012
i have read all of her books and love everyone of them i watched the hills and really liked her so thought i would give her books ago. buy them and read them there brillaint.
on 17 January 2012
My daughter is not a big reader but she does read Katie Price books and someone told me Lauren Conrad appealed to the same reader and I agree, My daughter loves these books.
on 26 March 2013
my daughter thought this lauren conrad book was unput downable. my daughter is a big fan of lauren conrad and enjoys all of lauren's books.
on 25 April 2015
Another great read by Lauren! Couldn't put this down along with the others in the LA Candy range. Will read again and that isn't like me.
on 4 July 2013
The Lauren Conrad series books are amazing, such a good storyline to follow! Such an easy read and great as a holiday book!
on 15 September 2012
bought for my teenage daughter to take on holiday. She loved it, easy reading a bit of escapism from her usual uni reading.
on 6 September 2011
The books were packaged wonderfully and they arrived within 2 days. Very reliable, can't wait to order from you again
on 12 June 2011
I love this book I'm just gutted I didn't save It for my summer holidays , I would have been a perfect beach read
on 1 August 2011
The book was in perfect condition and arrived by the estimated date. I will purchase from you again. Thank You :)