on 7 May 2013
my 5 and 8 year olds love it . . . . . . . . . . . /
on 4 May 2015
I ordered 3 of these maps one as a present for a 6year old and two for my 5y old twins. They arrived promptly BUT without the stickers other reviewers talked about. I was very disappointed so contacted Amazon who confirmed that new version of maps do not come with stickers. So if you are reading this review to buy these maps, beware it is likely that you may not get the stickers. We got £6 hard board from B&Q cut it to the size of maps, glued the maps to the boards and now they are ready to go on the wall. Maps are on paper not very thick either so we hope this effort will make them last a bit longer.
on 15 November 2013
I was a bit disappointed with this, i know its just for children but it thought it would have major cities on not just capitals, my son wanted to see New York and it wasn't on. He loves it however, the colours etc make it easy for him to see continents etc. A bit confused about the stickers tho, i took them out before i gave him it as if he had put them on like they recommend it would cover up the countries and make it look a right mess.
Definitely a good starter map for little children but will probs get him a bigger more detailed one for xmas.
on 29 November 2010
This is a very good first map for kids. My daughter loves it...the colors make it so easy to understand and read. Stickers are an extra bonus!
on 1 February 2014
The children love this map and loved finding where their families have come from and where they have been on holiday - makes a great display!
on 15 June 2013
I bought this for kids in Kenyan school as they had no real idea where places are in the world and with luggage limitations this was a easysolution Clearly printed names etc on perhaps a little fragile paper proved a success As fr the flag stickers they have proved a treat for the kids not on the mapbut as decoration for thier books Anyone traveling to third world countries could do well taking one or two witht them for the more remote schools
we use them for www.50bob.org
on 26 May 2012
The map is fine, delivered promptly. The stickers that come with it are pointless in my opinion, the dont seem to have much relevance to the map and my son didnt want to stick them on the map because he ''cant see the coutries then''
on 26 April 2016
lovely bright and simple map of the world - This has helped answer a lot of questions for a curious 4 year old. Kids really engage with the simple drawings and really enjoy pointing out places. The paper its self is good and strong and does not wrinkle easily. I t has been attached to our wall for a couple of years now and is still in really great nick. The map arrived rolled in a tube so there are no creases or folds in the paper when you recive it
on 12 May 2013
A really lovely map. The continents are easy to identify - they are colour coded. The countries are also clearly labelled and there are nice pictures next to the continents / countries to help children contextualise the countries. My 4 year old loves this.

We decided it was time for some kind of world map after he started asking where is 'Tokyo' (Lightening McQueen and Mater visit Tokyo) and where is Mickeyland? etc.
on 28 March 2013
This map arrived promptly in a hard cardboard tube, as expected. I intended to put it up on the wall in my son's room. However, it is a little flimsy and the stickers were coming off the paper (as the paper was rolled up in the tube) so unless you're planning an immediate interactive geography session, you might end up losing half of the stickers. It is a nice size and quite well laid out, but shame of the quality of materials.