4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Conclussion to the Trilogy, 27 Feb 2010
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The third and final part of the Dark Heavens Trilogy and one that upon turning the last page made me a bit sad that this was the end of my journey with Emma, Simone, Leo and Mr Chen for a while. With characters that not only leap from myth and legend onto the page alongside a cast that you care about you've got a story arc that will take the reader through a full range of emotions. Add to the mix enough combat to keep any martial artist happy alongside the complex love story within and this series really has been a real joy to read. Definitely a series that I'll reread again especially when I get the chance to enjoy Kylie's new series (Journey to Wudang) which has just had the first novel released in Australia (Journey to Hell.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 16 Feb 2013
I got the first book in the series on a whim (I really like tigers lol) but once I read it I had to buy and read all the others. I completed all 6 books within one week. If you like martial arts, mythology, romance and comedy then this is the book for you. But be warned you will not be able to stop with one book and nothing else will get done until you complete them.
I just hope that when the next book comes out in Australia in April it is put straight onto kindle as I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

Blue Dragon (Dark Heavens, Book 3): 3/3
Blue Dragon (Dark Heavens, Book 3): 3/3 by Kylie Chan (Paperback - 8 Dec 2011)