5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Easy Learning English Verbs
Collins Easy Learning English Verbs seems to be a concise well planned book of verbs suitable for an adult to read and digest.
Published on 24 Nov 2012 by MRS C M LOW

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
Disappointing. A little too abstract for practical purposes of teaching
Published 2 months ago by Wheelie

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Easy Learning English Verbs, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Easy Learning English Verbs (Collins Easy Learning English) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars A VERY NECESSARY BOOK, 24 July 2011
I bought this book for my 14 year old granddaughter. She lives in France making her written English a little tricky at times. This book gives all the necessary connotations for everyone who wants help and to learn English properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must needed resource, 25 Jan 2012
I have a chance to see a preview of the Kindle resource and I immediately wanted to buy it!

The introduction is very clear and concise. We know what is a verb and the different kind of verbs that exist in English. Also, this introduction is an excellent reference and tool when the time come to use the right tense and/or modal.Also, to look to a specific verb.

The other advantage I see is I can go almost everywhere with this learning reference. I not need to worry to transport a book with me!
It's so practical to have this source of reference accessible anytime ... I write a lot, so I need this resource!

The only downside is this Kindle product is only available for UK customers and I sincerely hope this product will be available very soon for international customers like me.
When available I will definitely buy it!
In the meantime I consider to buy the paperback edition.

I highly recommend this product to everyone in either form: paperback and Kindle edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars A handy aid for teachers or advanced students, 30 Oct 2011
Well-produced and good value. I teach ESL and I like the format and simple explanations. I will recommend it to students at Level 2 or above

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 9 Sep 2014
Disappointing. A little too abstract for practical purposes of teaching

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help for all school children, 20 Sep 2011
This book is a great help to all children easy to use and understand,great price to a worthy buy for all

5.0 out of 5 stars For learning and studying English Collins easy learning English books are enough to our., 14 Mar 2012
Nowadays I have been studying Collins Easy learning English series. While I am developing my conversation skills with conversation 1 and 2 books and I learn vocabulary and theirs different usages via Collins books like Verbs English, Vords English and how to use English. Openly I have an expectation to Collins: They had better to prepare and press about English pronunciation book containing CD.

I highly promise Collins Easy Learning English Books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Nov 2014
Love it👍

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014
perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 12 Mar 2013
Its my worst book! I hate it ... this book is terrible, you just spend time, not clear, not productive

Easy Learning English Verbs (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Verbs (Collins Easy Learning English) by Collins Dictionaries (Paperback - 13 May 2010)