5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful learning tool
Published on 2 Feb. 2012 by Mrs. S. K. Sherriff-Meyer

I bought this for a student thinking it would help with her studies, but I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who isn't already quite fluent.
Published 2 months ago by Pandora

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful learning tool, 2 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Easy Learning French Idioms (Collins Easy Learning French) (Paperback)
I bought this as a resource for my French mad 13 year old son who says it's excellent as an additional resource to the school textbook and traditional dictionary. Suit someone keen to really get to grips with speaking French to native language users and get that much further with the intricacies of the language. Good price too and love the free delivery. Plan to buy French verbs addition as well. Very happy with speed of delivery and packaging too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins French Idioms, 6 Jan. 2012
Ian Pratt (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
Very useful book for advanced French speakers. Full of interesting phrases and idioms used on a daily basis. Will be usefull for any French speaker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and useful, 28 Mar. 2014
Some of the French equivalents to our expressions are quite amusing, and should hopefully be useful in understanding everyday French.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful little book, 20 Mar. 2014
Structure of the book very good making it easy to find the relevant section. This speeds up researching the idioms in both languages. The examples given for each idiom are most helpful, giving an accurate translation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Version doesn't work, 8 Oct. 2011
Alasdair Crow (Alba/Scotland) - See all my reviews
Having had a look through the paperback version I found I enjoyed what I read. I then discovered via my Kindle it was available to buy immediately. However, upon downloading a sample of it I found that the Kindle wouldn't open the file.

I tried again and the same thing happened. Please fix this Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days, but so far I'm pleased with this purchase., 25 Oct. 2013
A four star rating is my assessment after just a few days' use of the book. I'm browsing through it at the moment and the idioms are fascinating. I'm hoping to be able to use them one day...

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK, 4 Nov. 2013
VERY USEFUL AND HELPFUL BOOK. WILL BE OF GREAT HELP TO MY CHILDREN IN THEOR GCSE EXAMS. I HAVE ALSO FOUND IT HELPFUL AS IT TAKES ME BACK TO WHEN I DID FRENCH A LEVEL MANY YEARS AGO.

5.0 out of 5 stars German Idioms, 8 May 2014
Mr. C. Stanton (england) - See all my reviews
Useful book to supplement Degree course with OU. Neat, concise and contains very useful phrases and idioms for everyday use. Handy to carry around on train etc. Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for young students, 31 July 2013
I'm using this book for my year long stay in France. It translates all well known phrases so that they still make sense in French. Brilliant edition for any student

3.0 out of 5 stars but I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who isn't already quite fluent, 10 Mar. 2015

Easy Learning French Idioms (Collins Easy Learning French)
Easy Learning French Idioms (Collins Easy Learning French) by Collins Dictionaries (Paperback - 29 April 2010)