5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't usually be bothered to write a review but in this case I'll make an exception...
Read it 2 days.
It's so hard to say just how good these books are - you really have to read it for yourself.
I've been following these books pretty much since they came out & I turn 18 next month but that's no issue for me because they work for many audiences.
The characters are witty making for hilarious moments and conversations that made me laugh so much...
Published on 9 Sep 2010 by Jeyssika

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Skulduggery Pleasant that I knew of old...
This book didn't do it for me as previous titles in the series.

I personally felt that the story got lost or muddled by it's indecision of whether to be a Kick arse, action packed book or one where we saw Valkyrie feeling torn between the family life that she has grown so far apart from, the future she has seen of being a bit of a gushy teenager. Though her...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance, 15 Jun 2014
this book has a good story line romance violence best one so far
the endings good but lots of people die

5.0 out of 5 stars Skulduggery Pleasant, 15 Jun 2014
Brilliant. Whether it be Good or Evil. Elemental or Necromancy. You will enjoy this series of books. Enjoy the books.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 14 Jun 2014
Daine Mellowship "game mad" (west mid) - See all my reviews
got this book for my daughter as she has been reading each one as they come out she gets right in the story and finds it hard to put the book back down.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was amazing and I can't wait to read the next one, 4 Jun 2014
this is now my favorite book I have ever read and I hope the rest of the series will be just if not more absolutely amazing to read and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to know an extreme book to read

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Jun 2014
Love this book so much! Recommend you buy! Very well written and great plot twists in the series! Amazing author!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best books ever!, 12 May 2014
I love these books. I think that it is like Percy Jackson and the Heroes Of Olympus series, even though they are two different genres. Percy Jackson is about gods and history, but I think that this is more advanced. It is harder to understand than Percy Jackson, but there are the same sorts of plots. This definitely is more murderous, but at the same time it is a lot the same. I think that if you like Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series, you will probably enjoy Skulduggery Pleasant. My favourite in the series so far. It is the fifth in the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 May 2014
Bought by my a thirteen year old who is reading the series. Enjoys the stories. They are Good bedtime reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting. Was intriguing and captivating. Spoiler alert. I was surprised at the ending with $!_( ®™©¡, 17 April 2014
. Was intriguing and captivating. Spoiler alert. I was surprised at the ending with $!_( ®™©¡ recommend for all ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 5) [Kindle Edition], 3 April 2014
13 year old son says it is a very good read & he would really recommend it to other people.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 23 Mar 2014
I bought this book for my grandson who absolutely adores Derek Landy's books. Anything to get youngsters reading is excellent.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant - Book 5)
Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant - Book 5) by Derek Landy (Hardcover - 2 Sep 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01