Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 October 2009
Just arrived in the post, blooming great. Mum opened it to have a look and it fell open to a cartoon featuring jesus, she was horrified and laughing at the same time. I've been reading the site for a while but most of the ones in the book are new to me or I cant remember them so I am very glad I purchased.
VINE VOICEon 22 October 2009
If you don't know Cyanide & Happiness and are easily offended (or not-so-easily offened, for that matter), this is not the book for you. But if you know and love the humour of this strip in all its gory, infantile, irrevernt, biting, (and sometimes) sexist glory, you have found the promised land.

I've been a reader, of and on, of the daily strips for a couple of years. But having to click through to a new one every single time doesn't really make for a great experience. But as a book, it's fantastic. You can really make your way through the list, sniggering and laughing all the way.

Pile in before they're gone. I'm sure that the grey-hairs at publishing companies won't have printed enough for the thousands of us out here who love them.
on 5 November 2009
As someone who has been through the entirety of the C&H archive more than once, this book was a mixed bag for me. The classic's look absolutely great, it's really exciting to be able to leaf through them in such great style. The new ones are the real reason that I got this, as I couldn't miss out on thirty whole comics. I enjoyed them, but only five or so were really hilarious. Still - worth it for a die hard fan and a great introduction to the best webcomic around.

I'd also recommend getting autopager for firefox, going to the site and then just watching them all appear in a big long strip of funny.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 April 2015
This is a collection of cartoons many of which are hilarious. The quality is varied. I gave it to a family member who read it in one go and suggested it was the sort of book you leave in the bathroom for people to pick up when in need of quick light entertainment.
on 23 October 2009
Clearly not a book for everyone, but for those that are into crude jokes and aren't turned off by simplistic stick figures, this may be to your enjoyment. The comics are rude, offensive, and do not hold back in any way. The simple illustrations that accompany these jokes go well to enhance them in my belief. If you're thinking of getting the book as a gift, I recommend checking out the web comics or looking at it in the store first.
on 18 November 2012
I'm a huge fan of the C&H comics online, as is my Girlfriend (the person who I bought this for). If you are happy with just looking a these online then you may not want to bother with this. But as a gift or just something nice to flick through it is excellent. The book is very well presented, a lovely cover and the pages are excellent quality. The new comics are up to the same standard as the online ones and a nice addition into the book.

Overall, this is a great buy for any fan of the comics, or for introducing someone new to the series, and at £7 its a snip!
on 21 May 2015
Thicker and better that expected. Very good paper and print quality. Filled with classic Cyanide & Happiness humour. Would not recommend for overly sensitive or easily offended people, but it is a must-have little book for any C & H fan.
on 7 September 2014
I can see how people would get offended by this but it's stupid that people who are easily offended still read this and then give it a bad review even though there's a don't read this if you're easily offended note at the beginning
on 21 January 2010
For a fan of the Cyanide and Happiness web comic this is a great little book. Filled with loads of the best comics they've done, it just allows you to flip through them at your pleasure.
There's also a collection of new ones that are up to the same standard and well worth a look. For a fan of the comic this is definetly worth a purchase
on 15 November 2013
Absolutely hilarious. I bought this book to have some great laughs, and that's exactly what I got, no questions asked. A little short but overall it can be forgiven because it defiantly satisfies. Check this out I you're down and need a pick-me-up, or just in the mood for a couple laughs. 5/5