4.0 out of 5 stars Maths book
Bought book for grandson and he loved working through. Easy questions to understand and colourful so was able to keep his attention.
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by Dinah

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall she enjoyed it but I would have liked a bit more ...
My just 4yr old completed it in a couple of hours. Heavy on illustration so only a few questions to answer per page. Does have suggestions for games/play extensions on most spreads.Overall she enjoyed it but I would have liked a bit more content.
Published 2 months ago by Much to do

4.0 out of 5 stars Maths book, 18 Nov 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars They're good but a bit pricey, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 (Paperback)
I've bought quite a few of these Collins Easy Learning books so far for my just-turned 5 daughter. She quite enjoys doing them (the Maths ones more than the English, though that might be just her personal preference for the subject!). They are colourful and engaging, with cute illustrations. She was a bit disappointed to find that the 4-5 year old books do not include a blank "Certificate" of completion on the last page like the books for 3-5 year olds do. Not that its a big deterrent for her anyway.

Only negative I can say about these series of books is that they are pricey for what they are. Each book is only about 32 pages long, easily completed within a week if your child is very enthusiastic about finishing them up!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 (Paperback)
I bough this for my son to get help for his math's. he loves it and enjoys to work on it. Great book . I highly recommed it to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for home pratice, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 (Paperback)
The schools have their own pace of teaching maths. I want my yr old to develop good mathematical skills for future admission tests for grammar school yr etc... thats why have started him on such work books over weekends at home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for reception year, 1 July 2013
This review is from: EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 (Paperback)
School tell us parents that we need to practise maths at home with our children but even after attending the maths parents sessions I still did not know if I was pitching it too high or low. This book is great for interaction and acts as the perfect guide for parents who are trying to make learning maths fun for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 Jan 2013
C. C. L. Osbourne "careen" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 (Paperback)
good book for mt 4 year old, it teaches him the foundation for school and he's just enjoying doing the work.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 (Paperback)
good books for kids, fun way of learning maths. highly recommended. keeps my kids entertained. will be looking for others too

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaps & Bounds, 29 July 2012
This review is from: EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 (Paperback)
As my 4 year old didn't go to play school, I wanted to encourage him with numbers, letters colours and shapes. These books are perfect, he loved doing it. I started with first phonics, moving on to English and Maths & Reading. He has come on leaps and bounds, and is all set for starting school in September.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good layout, 27 July 2012
This review is from: EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 (Paperback)
I really like the Collins range of workbooks, they are easy to follow and nicely laid out. My son will happily sit for an hour working on them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall she enjoyed it but I would have liked a bit more ..., 28 Aug 2014

EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5
EASY LEARNING MATHS AGE 4-5 by Collins Easy Learning (Paperback - 6 Oct 2008)