5.0 out of 5 stars New edition Collins English Dictionary
This is a great dictionary and is easy to use. It opens fully on a desk and is clearly arranged with three columns to a page. Each word is presented in bold blue font which makes accessing the word you are looking for straightforward. I read it for pleasure!
Published on 2 Oct 2009 by Judy

1.0 out of 5 stars MISSING PAGES!!
HAve only just discovered that pages are missing - obviously I didn't flick through the whole volume to check when I received it! Very disappointing.
Published on 10 April 2011 by Ms. G. Bonham

5.0 out of 5 stars New edition Collins English Dictionary, 2 Oct 2009
Judy (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Collins English Dictionary: 30th Anniversary Edition (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Boon for crossword puzzlers and more...., 30 Nov 2009
Have no doubts, this is a highly comprehensive and detailed edition with excellent layout and easily accessible definitions.......a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good dictionnary, 16 Dec 2009
A. Aubin (France) - See all my reviews
Collins English Dictionnary is easy and clear to use. It's very useful quick source of reference when you learn English.
I recommend it for every foreign.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, 11 Oct 2009
Brookes Robert "Wolverley boy" (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
Who hasn't looked at Oxford or Chambers when looking for a new English dictionary? I am really pleased with the new Collins. I had absolutely no hesitation in ordering this 30th edition and I have not been disappointed. It weighs a ton...but there is a ton of information in there and more. I'm a journalist and love it, with no disrespect to Oxford or Chambers. What do I do with my previous Collins' dictionaries? Knowing me, I'll keep them, although my government tells me I should shed my shelves of a few reference books. She knows me enough to know that it may take a while. I hope I don't sound like a salesman for Collins. But I would recommend you look at this version in your local bookshop before buying it from you know where at a decent price. You will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars collins dictionary, 24 Aug 2013
Bought as a birthday present the one my mother had looked like it had been dragged through a hedge backwards thanks amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars super book never had to think about not buying it., 6 Jan 2010
I just renewed my dictionary and ofcourse it just had to be collins easy to read and understand and every home should have one preaching to the converted maybe but this book is something else and the price wham nothing compares now or ever will it has everything and when you buy collins you never think ofanyone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 14 Nov 2009
Mrs. J. A. Spinks "scarletsox" (cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Great book. If you want an easy to use good english dictionary this is it. I bought it to assist me in beating my sister at scrabble and it's proving to be good at it's given job.

5.0 out of 5 stars My big Collins English Dictionary, 19 Jan 2010
I am very pleased with my huge dictionary that I purchased for myself and the children to use. Pages are light and easy to turn. Access the words at ease. Extremely good value! What a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars COLLINS ENGLISH DICTIONARY, 21 April 2010
HAVING LOOKED AT ALL THE DICTIONARIES I FOUND THIS TO BE THE BEST ONE AS IT IS CLEAR,BOLD AND CONCISE AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY

5.0 out of 5 stars very good choice., 12 Aug 2014
S. G. N. Day (North Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
Bought to replace old family dictionary, very good choice.

Collins English Dictionary: 30th Anniversary Edition
Collins English Dictionary: 30th Anniversary Edition by Collins (Hardcover - 3 Sep 2009)
Used & New from: £24.50