Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 February 2014
This is a very good book for those wanting to put figures into their paintings. There is a lot of information packed into a very reasonably priced book. There is certainly plenty of material and illustrations on every page. It covers a lot of topics like wet into wet, colour mixing, glazing and so on. Highly recommended.
on 4 October 2013
First class advice and tips for watercolour fans of all grades. Straightforward practical guidance on how to bring your paintings to life. Highly recommended.
on 13 January 2013
This an excellent little book for all levels of painters in watercolour. It covers a variety of situations where the addition of people in a picture would enhance it.
on 10 November 2013
I really love this book it's easy to follow and has helped me sketch and paint people which is exactly what I wanted.
on 8 January 2014
I have been wanting to buy this book for a long time.A very good Book,and well worth the money.Very good service,and would be happy to use again.
on 17 December 2012
Good book for people learning to draw and paint figures.
My new hobby this last 12 months is water colour painting.
on 18 May 2010
This isa great series of books with quick exercises and loads of ideas and suggestions. THey are small enough to carry with you and I usualy take a couple on holiday with me along wioth my paints as encouragement to get out and get painting. All in the series are good - and this one tackles a subject that I usully avoid!!
on 15 March 2014
I absolutely love this book for the simplicity of Trevor Waugh's painting...at least, he makes it look simple. I've tried to replicate several of his people studies and I'm trying to perfect my own style using his basic techniques. Fabulous!
on 26 May 2014
I think it is a very good book for people who want to learn to paint people in watercolour.
I like very much the size of the book.
I use it to teach my watercolour students to paint people in their work.
on 22 May 2015
I borrowed it from the library but had to have it for constant reference. My level is basic which it covers well but it goes to advanced so I need it in future.