5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it!
My son is 6.5 years and the only thing he is not advanced on at school is his handwriting - we have been using this book durign the school holidays and he loved it - he couldn't stop doing it!
Published 12 months ago by N J Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars Good workbook but for very early cursive writing practice
My child started learning cursive style in reception year (age 4-5) and I was hoping this book would help him with the next phase of joining up the writing as he is required to do in year 1.
I would also say that there isn't enough tracing practice before having to write independently.
Published 2 months ago by Michelle Masterton

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it!, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Handwriting Workbook 1: Age 5-7 (Collins Easy Learning Age 5-7) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Great, 10 Feb 2014
I like the product, very easy and simple to use but more importantly to explain to a child.
Fun learning activities

5.0 out of 5 stars Item exactly as described (Thank you), 2 July 2013
I bought it for my grandson who finds it difficult in writing things down so it would help him for school

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need for my son in the holidays ..., 10 July 2014
Just what I need for my son in the holidays to work through, he's been a bit slow this year and want to help him on his way for the new school year. delivery was ace thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Good workbook but for very early cursive writing practice, 25 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, just what my son needs, 15 April 2014
perfect for improving handwriting, not too boring and not too over engineered. Would order these again for birthday presents. Great

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 2 Mar 2014
My left-handed 5 year old is improving is writing with the aid of the book. Good book aiding is writing

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 8 Jan 2014
Bought to encourage my 5 year olds writing and it's exactly the right level for him, quality paper with a bit of fun learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Nov 2013
Would definatley reccomend this product. i brought it for a 5 year old and is a great fun way of learning at brilliant value :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic which was just what I wanted, 26 Sep 2013
This book was just what I wanted for my son to be able practice the shape and style of his handwriting.

Handwriting Workbook 1: Age 5-7 (Collins Easy Learning Age 5-7)
Handwriting Workbook 1: Age 5-7 (Collins Easy Learning Age 5-7) by Collins Easy Learning (Paperback - 20 Jun 2011)
3.59