5.0 out of 5 stars A-mazing!!!
I am a huge fan of this series and so was eagerly anticipating this book. and it didnt disappoint :) I would not reccomend this to people who have not read all the other books. Those who have, read this asap, you'll love the plot and that louise has included all of the characters we know and love
Published on 23 July 2009 by theladyluthien

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointing
I've read every book in the Georgia Nicolson series, and loved them all until the end of Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers, because I loved how much fun they were and how, as a teenage girl myself, I could understand the stuff she was complaining about. The film Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging was great too.
After Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers though, the books started...
Published on 4 Sept. 2009 by Louisa

5.0 out of 5 stars A-mazing!!!, 23 July 2009
This review is from: Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny..., 7 April 2010
J. C. Allum - See all my reviews
Oh my gosh this series is the best!! Louise Rennison is so funny!! I was laughing my head off all the way through reading it and I could not put it down!! Just buy it!! Right now!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too, 13 Jan. 2010
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Georgia Nicolson has a great life. She has a sexy boyfriend, great friends, and a pretty active social life.

Things took an abrupt halt, however, when her beau, Masimo, went off in a huff after the school dance, because Dave the Laugh decided to get into a fight with him over Georgia. Two boys fighting over you - who could ask for anything more?

Now, both boys aren't talking to her and Masimo won't return any of her phone calls. To make matters worse, Wet Lindsay, the school's popular mean girl, is rubbing it in her face that she's still with Georgia's first crush, Robbie. Will Georgia's love life straighten out or is she doomed for spinsterville already?

A humorous conclusion to this popular young adult series. It's entertaining and readers will enjoy following Georgia's love and social life. The characters are easy to relate to and they keep the book's pace up well.

It is recommended, however, that you read the previous books in order to understand the unique way Georgia talks and expresses herself.

Reviewed by: Kira M

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book, 27 Aug. 2009
E. Robertson (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
The tenth installmentin the Georgia Nicholson series is fantastic. Once again, on the rack of luuurve, Georgia relates her life in a greatly entertaining fashion. All your favourite characters are back and funny as ever (much better than the slightly disappointing ninth book)"Stop in the Name of Pants!" (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson). Once again, Louise Rennison got me in stiches while reading her book, getting odd looks from passers by who do not understand the hilariousness of this book series. She picked the perfect time to wrap up the series, before it lots its charm. In saying that, the relatively quick ending left me wanting more, which is now left to my imagination.

I highly recommend this book to all those Georgia Nicholson fans... and no one cares if you are not a thirteen-year-old girl, you can still enjoy the book (I did).

4.0 out of 5 stars haha! A very funny book, 28 Jun. 2009
Some of the original humour from the earlier books was restored, but the ending was very sudden and i think she could have made more of it but it was the ending we all hoped for. It was still a good read though and i really enjoyed this book, I'm just sad that it is the end of a really enjoyable, funny series. I read them all in the space of a month and would do it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars These books are amazing!, 3 May 2011
i've read all of these books apart from 'and thats when it fell of in my hand'(but i picked it up in the next book) and i love all of them!My older sister had all the books and she had read and loved all of them, so after I finished one book i could go straight onto the next one. I'm sure when my younger sister is older she will love reading them too!I've now started to read them all again as I'm not ready to leave the amazing Georgia nicholson!- you forget how amazing the first ones are. They are as good the second time round.I've also read Withering Tights which I found good, and i will definatly read the next one coming out in July 2011, but i'm not findng Tallulah as hillarious as Georgia. All of these books are great and i think every teenage girl should read them!The last book gave the ending we were all hoping for :)a brilliant end :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointing, 4 Sept. 2009
After Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers though, the books started to get dissapointing in several ways. The final book, Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?, was no exception, in fact it highlighted the problems my friends and I all thought of the last few books.
The main thing that was annoying was that Louise Rennison appeared to have realized by now that people were definitely going to buy her book as soon as it came out, and had kind of stopped trying to make an effort with her books, but was now just writing random and pointless things because she knew that people would buy them and therefore she would be making money no matter what she wrote!
Instead of being hilarious and witty as were the first books in the series, Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? was dull and pretty repetative, and after 100 pages the plot still hadn't kicked in - instead Georgia was rambling on about nothing in particular, making me think "When is this book really going to start?"
I did read till the end though, and was left feeling pretty dissapointed. Though a few of my friends enjoyed it, most felt the same way as I did - let down by Louise Rennison!!

5.0 out of 5 stars i want more!!!!!, 17 Aug. 2013
I love this series of books so much I haven't stopped reading it! If you've read all the other books then read this, it is so worth the money. I really hope that Louise will do a come back of this book! I want more!!! I've started saying nippy noodles now!!!! Just get the flamin book!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud, 13 July 2014
I'm so sorry this is the last in the series, Georgia was good for a giggle whenever a bit of cheering up was needed. Only complaint I can make is to wonder why these books weren't around when I was a teenager to prevent looking like a numpty Sat in a cafe reading kids books.

4.0 out of 5 stars laugh out loud!, 3 Aug. 2009
my daughter laughed and chuckled her way all through the hilarious final book in the Georgia Nicolson series.

Her only disappointment was that there will be no more books to look forward to! Gave me a few days peace over the summer holidays anyway.

Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson)
Used & New from: £0.01