5.0 out of 5 stars Stop in the name of pants
I LOVED THIS BOOK! It is really funny, and I would denfinately recomend it to any girl who wants to read a light and funny story. One person said that it is not a 'deep' read and isn't very good but i must beg to differ. Yes- it is not a serious book, but it is about the very amusing life of a teenager! Its not supposed to be serious! (which its not!) 10/10 five star!!!
Published on 30 July 2009 by slightlyevilpixi

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm...
I am a long time fan of Georgia Nicolson and have just read the newest installment. It might be just me growing out of the series (which I doubt because these books seem to be aimed at my age group) but I really felt as though nothing really happened in the book. Nothing in it grabbed my attention or pulled me in and i think that perhaps Louise Rennison is getting a tad...
Published on 4 Aug 2008 by Nicole M

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop in the name of pants, 30 July 2009
This review is from: 'Stop in the name of pants!' (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 9) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Stop in the Name of Pants!' review, 6 July 2008
This book is really funny. Louise Rennison continues to make readers laugh in this book. Georgia Nicolson a teenager in need for love is desperate to settle things out between the two boys that she is inlove with: the 'lurve god' and Dave the Laugh. It is hysterical and i definately recomend it for girls aged 13-16!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Italian Stallion or Dave the Laugh?, 1 July 2008
Jenny, Wondrous Reads (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
'Stop In the Name of Pants' is, in my opinion, funnier than the last volume in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson.

This time, Georgia isn't choosing between Robbie & Masimo, but rather Masimo & Dave. She has all the usual mishaps and embarrassing moments, as well as a few impromptu serious ones.

Fans of the series won't be disppointed with this book, and I look forward to the tenth installment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 27 Sep 2013
Amazing once again these books are my favourite books I have ever read please write more they'd incredible and so funny

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 20 Sep 2013
Funniest thing I've heard in ages. Great for females of any age. Good entertainment. Have bought several of her books now as so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Laugh Out Loud Read! Highly Recommended!, 25 Aug 2013
Another laugh out loud read by Louise Rennison. I met the author at a local convention and told her I actually think these books should be provided on prescription to ease depression! You won't be disappointed with this one and, strangely, these books appeal to both younger readers and their mothers alike (probably because us mothers can think back to how things were when we were that age!) Louise never fails to entertain. I bought this book for my grown-up daughter as a gift, but had to read it from cover to cover first!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh, 27 July 2013
JHvW "JHvW" (Pays Bas, Europe) - See all my reviews
Although I do not like to admit it, I enjoyed most of the books in this series and this was no exception. Although I am not in the target demographic a good read if you do not want to read anything serious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop in the name of pants, 23 Jun 2013
I love theses books, i can't get enough of them, they needs to be more of them there a good laugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Totes amazeballs !!!!! :), 15 May 2013
This book is the most epic I have ever read along with the rest of the series. It will best suit girls in their teens as it has the right amount of funny, tragic and hilarious moments to leave you #laughing_ your_ knickers _off!!! Deffo recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 10 April 2013
I quite frankly love Louise Rennison! I have only read Georgia Nicholson' s diary series and loved them!!! I only wish there was more in the series. They are great rom-com books and I personally feel they are only suitable for12+.

'Stop in the name of pants!' (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 9)
5.24