5.0 out of 5 stars Like WOW!
Published on 16 Feb 2010 by Clare

3.0 out of 5 stars The Goddess Experience
A good book with some handy tips for fashion and the home. Loads of typos though which put me off a bit. However content is good
Published on 26 Sep 2011 by patricia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Like WOW!, 16 Feb 2010
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
I bought this book as soon as it came out and got the hardback with the gold cover and bird on the front, recently i saw the pink covered one and just had to have that too. I love Gisele's way of thinking, she absolutely adores life and all the wonderful experiences it can bring. I also have her first book 'The Goddess Guide' and the two together, although some material is repeated, make for a delicious read, i can trawl through them for hours. I love that she lays out her pages almost like a scrapbook and her attention to detail is stunning. Gisele lives the life every girl dreams about, she travels continuously seeking stylish and truely beautiful items and seeks the best of everywhere she goes from the best tea palours and boutiques in Paris to the best clubs and bars of Berlin. Whats exciting is that she notes down the names and addresses of these places usually with a website and a telephone number, i literally go through each page and type the web addresses into google and just discover! Buy it, any girl would simply love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So what makes YOU happy?, 27 Feb 2010
Alison Roberts (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
It's not something I have really questioned myself on too often. It made me pause and think for one moment about what makes me happy - I then wrote a blog piece about it - and I was very pleased to see that most of the things that made me happy are experiences and not materialistic things. Now, thanks to this book I have a huge list of things that make me happy at my beck and call. I am even tempted to make up my own notebook goddess guide.
So, more about the book.
It is full of a cut and paste doodling kind of style with hints and tips on all things that a girl could be or probably is interested in from shopping to afternoon tea to recipes to hints and tips about household things - the modern girls handy hints book with a twist. It's a great book to flick through and to find lovely places slightly off the beaten track - weird and wonderful but useful information laid out in a beautiful way. It's the sort of book my best friend and me would write if we were younger, richer and free to travel.
You shouldn't just buy a copy for yourself, but for your friends too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My pick-me-up, 3 July 2010
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
This book is a great pick-me-up for when you're feeling a bit down. It reads a bit like a magazine - it's not exactly highbrow or involving, so it's easy to dip into whenever you feel like it. It's got lots of tips on health and beauty - I really found the section on running inspirational and encouraging, as a runner myself, and its also got loads of fashion and shopping tips, recipes, and delighful randomness such as the best places to buy macaroons and how to make the perfect cup of tea. It's also beautiful just to look at - check out the front cover design! I'm not particularly a girlie girl, but I still liked the book and must admit it'd look nice on a bedside table. So I'd recommend it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
this is one of my fav books of all time. great for finding yourself and learning new things. this author is just fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gisele's scrapbook, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
Basically Gisele's beautifully illustrated scrapbook of a life most of us would love to be able to afford,but cannot. This doesn't prevent it from being both enjoyable and charming. Plus it gives you ideas for a scrapbook of your own. I love her books !

5.0 out of 5 stars The Goddess Explerience, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
Nice book, arrived fast and in very good condition.

Item was given as a gift for Christmas and the person I gave it to loves it, so I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Mar 2013
Ms. N. Forde (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
Well im a goddess and this book proves its.. lovely book great pressie for the girls got some super finds inside

4.0 out of 5 stars The Goddess Experience: What makes you happy?, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
I had fun reading this book. The books, however, also contains many practical advices. The layout inside the book is very inspiring.

5.0 out of 5 stars J'adore...., 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
A lovely book which you can just pick up and dip into. Perfect for the coffee table - the cover is soooo girlie it will always attract attention!
If you are a lover of fashoin, style and all things creative and cool you will adore this book.
GET IT NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fab Birthday gift, 30 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Goddess Experience (Paperback)
I had read the previous edition of this book and I wanted a 50th Birthday gift for my friend.
When my friend received this book she was very pleased with it.
It is an ideal read for women aged 18-60 and is full of loads of useful tips, it is the sort of book that you can read over and over again and looks really good on a bookcase or coffee table.
An ideal Birthday or Christmas gift.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Goddess Experience
The Goddess Experience by Gisèle Scanlon (Paperback - 4 Feb 2010)