5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely man
What can i say? this man is so lovely and humble and full of the spirit we all strive to have! great Book and will keep you turning the pages all night!!!
Published on 4 Feb. 2009 by Ms. C. Maeer

3.0 out of 5 stars Haunted books
Bought this book because find these sort of things fascinating but was a little disappointed because it was not half as 'scary' as I thought it would be, basically run of the mill haunting but still worth reading
Published on 12 Jun. 2009 by Mrs. A. Bagnall

3.0 out of 5 stars Haunted books, 12 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Haunted: Scariest stories from the UK's no. 1 psychic (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely man, 4 Feb. 2009
Ms. C. Maeer "Cosmicstar" (Westmidlands) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 5 April 2013
I enjoyed reading this book. I've always been a great believer in the world of sports and ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars very Good, 24 Feb. 2012
I have followed Derek Acorah's career for a few years now, and while some cast doubt on his abilities, I believe Derek does have a genuine psychic gift, and I say this because I had a personal reading by him once and he told me things no one, and I mean no one, knew, and it left me a little spooked for a while. I am not saying every medium out there is genuine, but in my own expereinces, I have found Derek's abilities to be genuine. This book was a delight to read, and i am aching to go into some of the stories, but I don't want to spoil your enjoyment by pre-empting any tales.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Surprise!, 20 Jan. 2014
Not what I expected at all.

I was ready for a great deal of hyperbole and sensationalism with a dash of supernatural thrown in.

Instead, Derek Acorah' s warmth and humanity flow through the book.

His gift is clearly demonstrated but what's clearer to see is his passion for helping people.

A wonderful insight into some of his experiences, Derek doesn't exaggerate or spin a yarn. Like the true Scouser he is, Derek keeps it real.

In this day and age of haunting stories having to be daemonic and a battle for people's souls, a down to earth narrative makes a refreshing change.

I look forward to reading his other books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
another great read

5.0 out of 5 stars Can recomend, 8 Sept. 2014
A good easy read

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Derek..., 5 April 2014
Present for my daughter. Arrived on time and in good condition. Can't believe he's all he's cracked up to be but enjoyed the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2014
Great

Haunted: Scariest stories from the UK's no. 1 psychic
Haunted: Scariest stories from the UK's no. 1 psychic by Derek Acorah (Paperback - 6 May 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01