4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 May 2010
This review is from: Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Paperback)
Plenty of useful phrases as well and the essential Italian-English/English-Italian dictionaries. I predict that it's going to be my life saver in Rome!

Update! 20/9/2011

This phrase book really was my life saver on the initial trip to Rome, and it also inspired another (along with the exceptional beauty of the eternal city!). I have also used Earworms Learning Audiobooks (purchased on iTunes, also available here on Amazon - Earworms Rapid Italian Vol. 1: 200+ Essential Words and Phrases Anchored into Your Long Term Memory with Great Music (Musical Brain Trainer)) to help me with learning Italian, and I think the combination of the easy listening of the audiobooks, along with the (very) easy to use phrase book, which is PACKED with useful words, phrases and photographs which make learning Italian accessible, and most importantly, easy to remember. Myself, sometimes struggling to remember what day it is (at the ripe old age of 21!), have found it astonishing that plenty of useful italian phrases are welded onto my brain and I can recall them whenever I would like.

BOTTOM LINE: Buy this phrase book as it will be invaluable, even if you're learning for pleasure.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Browse Review., 10 Jun 2011
This review is from: Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Paperback)
I call this a browse review as I have purchased this in advance of going on holiday to Italy in mid September.The book is well laid out and easy to follow and therefore compares very well with the French and German phrasebooks that I purchased in the dim and distant past.Collins continued production of this type of reference book must illustrate a quality / user friendly item.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good little purchase, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Paperback)
Exactly what I wanted.A good little purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and covers a great deal., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Paperback)
I wish I'd bought this book a few years ago. I've been driving about in Italy quite oblivious to some of the niceties of Italian law and this book amongst other things explains a great deal about driving and Italian life in general . Apart from which its a useful phrasebook and dictionary. Buenissimo!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for holidays, 23 Jun 2013
Helen Hunt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Paperback)
I bought this for my daughter and I when we went to Rome for the weekend. It looks great and as if I covers most of what you would need. Unfortunately once we had worked out how to say "two ice creams please - that one and that one" in Italian we kept forgetting to take it with us - but that says more about us than the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy phrasebook, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Paperback)
It is a very good and handy phrasebook and dictionary. It is very clearly laid out and good for beginners in Italian.

5.0 out of 5 stars collins italian phrasebook, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Paperback)
great I bought this so I could converse with my new horse and foal in italian as I imported them from italy last month we seem to begetting along o.k.

Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary
Collins Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary by Collins Uk (Paperback - 7 April 2008)