4.0 out of 5 stars Collins Scottish Words: A wee guide to the Scottish language: A Wee Guide to Scots (Humour), 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Collins Scottish Words: A wee guide to the Scottish language (Humour) (Paperback)
Very good product, quickly dispatched and contains exactly what I required.
This was a product I could not find easily, even though I live in Scotland!
Great words and phrases to teach my baby when growing up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than I was looking for, 16 Jan 2011
I bought this for my French partner, as a wee gift for Christmas, to help him understand some of our more unique words. I don't think he has had a chance to read it yet, because us 'Scots' in the house, haven't put it down yet. We've read it cover to cover, laughed and reminisced over words we had forgotten and learned some we never knew. A lovely little book, well worth a place in any Scottish household.

5.0 out of 5 stars collins scottish words, 2 Dec 2013
Mrs. R. Gillibrand (Peterborough UK) - See all my reviews
Being Scottish but lived away from Scotland for quite some time, its always good to read a bout the words and sayings that Ive forgotten about. Loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very amusing, 22 Nov 2012
I thought this was a great little book! Hearing words from my childhood that I'd forgotten, or that I assumed weren't necessarily Scottish and some that would take a bit of explaining to a non-Scot, I chuckled lots and kept reading out to my partner (also a Scot). Having lived in England for quite a while, this was a little piece of humorous nostalgia. Worth buying.

Collins Scottish Words: A wee guide to the Scottish language (Humour)
Used & New from: 0.02