on 19 February 2010
I have recently started a weekly art class where we are encouraged to bring in our own materials but the medium chosen by the teacher is acrylic. I wanted to explore other mediums including pastel and I am finding this book invaluable. It is very easy to understand and you can get started straight away on sketching, shading, merging, etc. It also gives you tips on other implements to use. It's just what I needed to create quick masterpieces!
on 21 October 2009
These are a great little range of books with lots of hints and tips to try.
They are smnall enough to carry in my painting set to use on location, and are easy to reference - I have several of them and have used them all for different situations and mediums.
on 3 October 2013
Great book, really easy to follow and makes it easy to produce pleasing pictures, wish I had seen this book long ago.
on 21 July 2014
I love this little book I read it while travelling its small but packed and easy to understand.
on 5 August 2012
This is a lovely little find for the Pastel beginner. Combining small projects with easy to follow instructions and beautiful examples, a must-have for the Pastel beginner.
on 3 March 2016
Probably a good buy for learners and beginers
on 8 February 2016
Super book. quick delivery . thankyou
on 6 October 2012
This is a very useful book for learning to use pastels. It's clear and very easy to follow. The 30 minute projects are easy to follow. I would recommend this book.
on 20 November 2014