5.0 out of 5 stars the book was really good..but...
How come you can sell two books which are the same one?? I bought "where raibows end" and i loved it...and when i started to read "love, rosie"..it was the same book!!! you can't sell then together as if they were two different books!! i want my money back, of course..
Published on 25 Feb 2006

1.0 out of 5 stars Love Rosie
SO DISAPPOINTED, maybe my fault having got too excited thinking a new Ceceilia Aherne book out.
Exactly the same book as Where Rainbows End. Same book, two different titles
Published on 17 Jan 2006 by Mrs. A. Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars the book was really good..but..., 25 Feb 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Love, Rosie (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Love Rosie, 17 Jan 2006
This review is from: Love, Rosie (Paperback)
Exactly the same book as Where Rainbows End. Same book, two different titles

5.0 out of 5 stars How many names?!!, 17 Sep 2007
Karen Barlow "Punk Kaz" (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic read but if you have "where rainbow's end" don't bother buying this book as it's the same one!!!!
How on earth one book can be released under several different titles I do not know! I believe that this book has also been sold under the name Rosie Dunne too.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great airport find, 2 Aug 2005
This review is from: Where Rainbows End (Paperback)
I was at the airport and really wanted a great holiday read. I picked this book because i had recently borrowed "P.S I Love You" off my best friend and loved it to bits. I was not disappointed with this book, it kept me entertained for my holiday (however i finished it half-way through the holiday as I could not put it down!)I remember on one occasion laughing out loud reading it, i got some very strange looks to say the least.
Also, i found the way in which it was written in the form of e-mails, instant messages and letters really great because you could easily find a place to stop.
I would recommend this to anyone, especially those requiring a great holiday read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first one!, 2 Aug 2005
This review is from: Where Rainbows End (Paperback)
I loved PS I Love You, and was expecting this to be good - I wasn't disappointed! The style of writing - in emails, instant message, and greeting cards - is very easy to read and really makes this book stand out, mainly because it provides a completely different perspective from the usual.
This book seemed to be to be more mature than the first one - it was more like the epic sagas of Maeve Binchy or Rosie Thomas - probably because it covers such a long period of time. At one point (I don't want to give anything away!), I must admit, I did think 'oh no! not another twist!' but as I carried on reading I lost that feeling because the situation was so plausible and realistic. Generally, it kept me hooked and I read it in one afternoon and evening.
Finally, the thing I especially appreciate (call me old fashioned!) is how clean Cecilia Ahern's writing is - a little swearing, but no sex - so I'm completely happy to lend/recommend to my little sister or aunt.
Overall, a great book for a summer holiday or a cold, rainy day, or an evening on your own - fantastic escapism basically - and that's what I love!! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Same Book Different Title, 24 Jan 2008
Mr. R. Dennis "I Need One" (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
OK, so I should have read the other reviews, but the book wasn't for me so I bought it for an avid Cecelia Ahern fan only to find out that it's the same book that she's reading at the moment. Doh! Not only that Amazon will credit the book less delivery... I should claw back a few pounds. Caveat Emptor.

4.0 out of 5 stars For anyone who's ever wondered what if.., 14 Dec 2004
This review is from: Where Rainbows End (Paperback)
If you're looking for a PS I Love You part two, then you will be sadly disappointed. Instead you step in to the world of Rosie Dunne and her best friend Alex Stewart. Rosie is an ordinary woman trying to get on with her day to day life who quite simply misses her best friend. What starts out as an innocent childhood friendship turns to love, yet neither of them realise it.
This is a beautifully written tale of two people who share a deep rooted friendship who are seperated at a young age. It is a cleverly written story told in the form of emails, instant messages, letters and text messages which span 45 years. It contains a variety of emotions, one minute you are laughing and the next you are wiping away the tears, but throughout the book you carry the hope that this time they really will get it together. Quite simply, you'd be really stupid to pass up the chance to read this novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down - brilliant, 8 Nov 2004
This review is from: Where Rainbows End (Paperback)
I started to read this book last night and finished it this morning. It is one of those books, which you just have to find out what happens at end, i don't want to spoil the book for people who are going to read it, but it is written in a very unique and clever way. have you ever read a book and thought - i wish i had thought of that idea?! thats what i thought when i read it. i couldn't wait to find out what happened between the two main characters Rosie and Alex. You follow them both through every encounter in their lives, along with a few other characters, it is funny and also sad. i really don't want to say to much about what it is about as i'll probably ruin it, but it is definatly a good read. I read it in less than 24hrs so it must be good.
When i finshed it though it really made me think, it makes you want to seize the day and makes you think about every missed oppourtunity you have encountered in your life. It made me think that if you want something or someone then you have to go for it, even if its hard and even if you don't get it, it is worth trying, otherwise you'll regret it and never know. Sorry, i have side tracked a bit here, but having just finshed it this has how it has made me feel.
i would definatly recommend this book, but i am gutted i read it so quick because i got really into it and really enjoyed it.
i can't wait for cecila's next one ( i hope there will be a next one!)
Well worth the read x

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, Rosie - BEWARE - ALSO TITLED 'WHERE RAINBOWS END', 27 April 2008
Living in France I rely on Amazon to keep me stocked up with good books. Recently, having discovered the author - Cecelia Ahern - I was keen to find some more titles. With no synopsis available on Amazon - perhaps something that could be considered by them? - I was delighted to find another title. Imagine my dissapointment and annoyance at finding that 'Love, Rosie' was in fact 'Where Rainbows End' under another title. This really should not be allowed. Is it another way of making money for someone? The book however, whichever title you choose, is very cleverly written and a refreshing change of format which I really enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars friendship or love story, 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: Where Rainbows End (Paperback)
This is the story of Alex and Rosie who are best friends since their young age . we can see their friend ship going on over the years despite the fact that Alex had to moved to the US with his family . Rosie had a difficult life having a girl at the age of 18; she saw all her dreams going into ashes and was she confronted to the real life of a young mother. During this period, Alex moved to Harvard to become a heart doctor .
One fact is they quite never lost contact with each other despite their own life and their own difficulties to deal with life . They were quite always supportive to each other and very helpful in the other's life.
During all those years, they will be in touch via instant messages, letters, invitations, e-mails. So don't be surprised by the form of the book.
There are many people involved in their life such as their husband and wives; Alex's brother Phil ; Rosie family: Stephanie Kevin and her parents; Rosie best friend Ruby ..But we are also involve in the story of Katie (Rosie's daughter) and Toby who is her best friend .
The big question of the book is : is a friendship between a man and a woman possible without turning in a love affair? Or can it be possible to be best friend with someone who is the opposite gender without messing up our own life ?

My favorite character is Rosie : we see her fighting all over the years and she never gave up for the love of her child Katie. She was really down to eath too.
Alex was also a nice person such as Ruby who were always here to help Rosie .

The book is really well done. First I was on the way to put it down when I saw it was only instant messages and emails but the story is so nicely written that It quickly becomes really addictive . I wanted to know what was going next , what will happen to them, what they will answer to the other one . So I kept ready until late in the night ..
It's at the same time a funny by the way they talk and by some funny times and sad book : I was so involved in Rosie's life that sometimes I wanted to cry when I saw another bad thing happened to her.
SO Cecelia Ahern did a great job again . I have loved so much this book .

Where Rainbows End
Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern (Paperback - 1 Mar 2012)