Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 January 2008
I'm only 12 years old but I've being reading all my life and the day came when I was finished all the children's books in the library and had to move onto the adult ones. My mother wouldn't let me take out some (I think I know why!!) and I settled on this book. I couldn't put it down, it's a heartwarming, moving, laugh out loud story and shows off Cecelia Ahern's writing talent brilliantly. If you haven't read it already you're missing out, this is a must-read book!!!
on 13 October 2004
As a 17 year old who enjoys reading so much that I worked my way through the library, I no precisely what I like.
This book I choose of our library van and started it the same evening. By 2 in the morning I was upset to leave it, i was in tears and feeling very emotional, the subtlety of the book plays on your emotions as a human and is very moving.
I continued the book and had to leave it in the car whilst at college because it is so gripping. This book should be read by all ages. My praises to the author.
on 6 March 2015
It is one of my favourite novels
on 1 October 2004
Thank you Ms Ahern! I couldn't put this book down even though I spent the two days it took me to read it in tears and ocassionally laughter! This book would benefit anyone who has lost a loved one, it was real, and touched my heart like no other book ever has. There is a future to look forward to after they are gone. It tells us how wonderful it is to have the support of family and friends and you are not always alone. This was a fantastic read and I was enthralled from the first page to the last.
on 13 September 2007
This is the only book i have ever read twice! From someone that reads so many books this one stands out miles in front of the rest. It's an easy read which is what made it more enjoyable.. the first time i read the book it was in one sitting, i was hooked and couldn't put it down...one minute i was in tears the next laughing so hard!

I can heartly recommend this book and can't wait for the film to be released later this year.
on 27 March 2005
This is the best book I've ever read. I definitely shed a few tears while reading it, and I also laughed at other parts. I really couldn't put the book down once I started reading it. I can't praise it enough, its such a good read. It really makes you appreciate everyone in your life. Can't wait till the film comes out. The characters were so well described that I feel like I know them. This book will stay in your heart for a long time after reading it. It's great.
on 2 March 2015
LOVE THIS BOOK, LOTS OF TEARS
on 27 October 2014
Perfect, my daughter loves it
on 9 August 2005
i cant believe some of the negative reviews of this book, i found it a wonderful story of desperation and hope. i have never read a book that had me laughing on one page and crying on the next. i truly empathised with holly who is grieving the husband she adored. and has'nt everyone got a friend just like sharon there for you through thick and thin. everyone should read this book. if this is the quality of miss aherns debut i for one cannot wait for more.
on 13 April 2004
I have just finished reading this title,I couldn't put it down, eager to read what happened next.
Throughout the book you go through a range of emotions, it brings a lot of things to think about. A lot of 'What If's'
An excellent debut novel.