5.0 out of 5 stars book
These books are fabulous, my son loves dinosaurs and loves books, so we mixed the two together and got some of these to help him learn for example how to share and how to go sleep without any fuss.
Now he has his stories and knows all of the dinosaurs and is great at bedtime and we don't have many issues with sharing etc, need to buy more of these books.
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by tiny tears

3.0 out of 5 stars No real storey
Obviously it's difficult buying a new book on line you know nothing about but I would have hoped for more of a story. Ok though don't get me wrong my son still likes it.
Published 19 months ago by Hankins

1.0 out of 5 stars Please tell me if there are pages missing, 27 April 2014
This review is from: How Do Dinosaurs Go To School? (Paperback)
The story is great, however, it was sold as very good condition but there were pages ripped out! Poor show indeed.

3.0 out of 5 stars No real storey, 5 Jan 2013
Hankins (England, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 11 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book with little ones, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: How Do Dinosaurs Go To School? (Paperback)
Those series are absolutely brilliant! i am going to buy the rest of them. They are written in such an easy way that our little one can understand everything plus they touch everyday problems and helps children deal with them like :going to school, being fussy eater etc. Another bonus is the pictures which are then in a funny ,yet clear way, every dinosaur is sign so little one can learn his name.One of the best choices of books i ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars my little dinosaurs, 1 Oct 2011
This review is from: How Do Dinosaurs Go To School? (Paperback)
i bought this book for my 4year old daughter who has read 2books from the collection so far and has nearly worn the books away. she has just started full time in school and thought this would be a great way to introduce her to school and a fun and enjoyable way to understand it. they are fantastic books to read and it is great 4quality time with her when reading. i will also keep it for my youngest so i can introduce her to school using these books. every child and parent will enjoy these books and its great value for money

How Do Dinosaurs Go To School?
How Do Dinosaurs Go To School? by Jane Yolen (Paperback - 2 July 2007)
5.24