Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 June 2014
I found the Original Albert Le Blanc in a charity shop and we fell in love with him right away.
I like reading to the Grandchildren and t was great to get into the story and express myself to the children.

The same can be said for this 2nd Book about the same Bar, a little 'toy Story' ish bit fine non-the-less

Great fun and when a child asks you to read it again and again, a certain part and you see their little faces light up - you know you are on a winner
on 6 April 2015
We all loved the first Albert Le Blanc and Nick Butterworth is one of our favourite authors and Albert to the Rescue has not disappointed us. It tells the story of Albert, the sad looking bear, who lives in Mr. Jolly's Toy shop and how he came to rescues his friend the hippo. A great story for young and old.
on 16 May 2010
my son absolutely loved this story, with an adventure and a rescue, great for boys and girls, but I find sometimes there is less on offer for boys. This is a great read for bedtime!
on 20 April 2012
My daughter loved the first Albert Le Blanc book so we bought this one. Another beautiful story with lovely pictures, perfect for a bedtime story
on 27 October 2013
I love this - my grandson love this
A great short bedtime story with fabulous artwork
Next Albert Le Blance book please!
on 6 March 2013
This is the second Albert Le Blanc book. I hope there is more to come. My grand daughter loves them
on 6 July 2014
Once again, Nick Butterworth makes a lovely story out of simple things.
on 29 July 2015
My daughter has always loved this book
on 21 February 2015