4.0 out of 5 stars A "must-have"
Wayne Rooneys decade in the PL can inspire probably every footyplayer in the world, just by reading how he works and what drives him on. Really enjoyed the book.
Published on 17 Oct 2012 by t0rg

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit Pointless
Published 14 months ago by Denis Flanagan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A "must-have", 17 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Rooonnneee, 13 Oct 2012
I hoped this book was an open and honest account of Wayne's thoughts and ambitions and this book was everything I hoped for. It is written very well and I really felt that reading this book has given an excellent account of his feelings playing for Man Utd and beyond.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit Pointless, 19 Sep 2013
If you are looking for some kind of insight into the man and mind if Wayen Rooney I wouldn't bother buying this. To be fair it's not his fault as I understand Manchester United have strict guidelines on what current players can say and write (following Keane and Stam) autobiographies. This might be fine for kids who idolise Rooney and who are not looking for any insight, otherwise it's pointless. It can be read in a day.

1.0 out of 5 stars His first book was bad; this is worse, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League (Paperback)
His first book was bad; this is worse. I was bored from start to finish and I should have known better after his first book. Don't bother.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest football autobiography I have read., 25 May 2014
An OK read if your a fan of United I wouldn't recommend to a neutral and the writing isn't the greatest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Goog, 25 April 2014
It told me a lot and helped me understand Wayne Rooney more. As a Manchester United fan i would recommend it to other fans

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League (Paperback)
My son wanted the book and he is really enjoying it. He says there is so much he can relate to.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read 5 stars, 1 Mar 2014
Great read and I would recommend any utd fan to go out and buy it . Brilliant book to read .

5.0 out of 5 stars Rooney book, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League (Paperback)
Don't know ud have to ask my ex what it was like lol i got it him for xmas then we split up

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League (Paperback)
It is a great book! The font and layout is very reader friendly. It is very interesting and you want to know what will happen next. I could not put the book down! I had it read in about a week. Excellent read!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League
Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League by Wayne Rooney (Paperback - 28 Mar 2013)