on 1 January 2008
My 2 year old son just loves these books. They are beautifully illustrated, and well written. He especially likes "How do Dinosaurs play with their friends", and asks for it several times an hour (I can see how we might go off these books, even if he doesn't!). I can imagine that older children would love these books too, and now I know there are more in the series I am going to add to our collection. Highly recommended.
on 1 February 2009
Absolutely love these books, perfect size, they go to bed with my 2 year old who has had them since 18 mths! We have the other titles in the dinosaur series as well. Great pictures too. Cannot recommend them highly enough
on 1 October 2011
i am more than pleased with my little book set which i bought for my youngest daughter. she is nearly 18months and loves books especially before bed time. my eldest daughter had 'how do dinosaurs say goodnite' from the library and when my youngest heard it being read i had to read it for a whole week she loves it. they are wonderful books to read and teach the kids great things without them realising and its quality time for me n my girls reading stories. they are great value for money.
on 16 January 2012
i got this set of small book for my grandson ,he like them very much to the fact everytime i go to see him we end up reading them over and over ,they are great fun for young children and price very good too ,i give this pocket library 100%
on 11 February 2009
Excellent set of books - my little 2 year old Boy loved these. Unfortunately there was a printing error in one of the Books I received (the counting one). The Dinosaurs were counting 1 to 10, but 5 and 6 were repeated twice instead of 5, 6, 7 and 8 - not very good to help a little boy to count. I don't know how many runs this affected or whether its been fixed. Other than this - he loved these books (I simply don't show him the counting one).
on 31 May 2012
A lovely set of books, perfect for taking out and about to keep your child entertained. Highly recommend for boys or girls.