5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, timeless classic and funny; a very good present
I loved this book when I was small and my three children have enjoyed it just as much. This and all the other Mog stories are firm favourites in our house and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a present for a child. Little ones will enjoy having it read aloud, and bigger ones will be proud to be able to read it themselves. The story is simply and clearly told as...
Published on 5 Jun 2009 by CA

3.0 out of 5 stars A Classic
lovely pictures and a heartwarming ending. my daughter enjoyed this and wanted to read it again and again. A classic.
Published 6 months ago by MRS SIAN GOATLEY

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic children's book, 2 Jan 2008
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Mog the Cat Board Books) (Board book)
A wonderful funny story with simple illustrations that delights my daughter every time we read this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful memories - wonderful book, 23 Nov 2007
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
I adore this book! Despite now being at university, I still love to read the Mog books to bring back happy memories and they never fail to move me! My children (when I have them) will certainly be introduced to the joys of Mog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mog the magnificent!, 28 April 2005
C. Chambers (Shenfield, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
This is a lovely story. The pictures are great, "bother that cat" and the sudden loud meouws are picked up quickly by the young 'uns who love joining in with the tale, and Mog saving the day is wonderfully exciting. I had only experienced this lady's work in The Tiger Who Came To Tea before - a staunch favourite in our house, it has to be said - and was delighted to find such quality and fun repeated in this tale about Mog. Marvellous stuff - read it and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mog! fantastic!, 10 Dec 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
I am a student teacher. For our last assignment we had to think of fun story to link a set of activities to, which we felt the children would love... My first thought was my fave book from my childhood - mog! I love this book, and all the children seemed to as well!
Mog is a very forgetful cat who forgets everything from whether cats can fly or not, to if she has had her supper yet. Dispite having "Bother that cat!" constantly said to her, she ends up saving the day when she forgets how to use her cat flap, and spotting someone in the house desides to meow as loud as possible, disturbing a bugarlar. Once they all know what a great cat she is she gets her egg and a medal!
Great children's book. I would recommend to any one (of any age!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story for little one's......, 1 Dec 2005
Mog is a perennial favourite around here, with this story being the most popular. A lovely gift set to enjoy with younger children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great childrens book, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
superb childrens book, wonderful illustrations, highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Bother that cat!, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
This was an instant hit with my 2 year old, he loves joining in and saying 'bother that cat'. It's a bit sad at a certain point, but don't worry, there's a happy ending

5.0 out of 5 stars Mog the forgetful cat, 20 Jun 2014
I love Judith Kerr's illustrations - they are timeless. A beautiful book to introduce a young child to cats and a tender , lovely story.

5.0 out of 5 stars All cats are stars, 16 May 2014
Certainly recommend to my cat friends - we all take them for granted - what stars but them I suppose I am bias!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
This is timeless. As a child I loved this story. And now I have purchased the book for my 3 sons and they love it too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

Mog the Forgetful Cat (Mog the Cat Board Books)
Mog the Forgetful Cat (Mog the Cat Board Books) by Judith Kerr (Board book - 5 Jun 2006)
4.89