5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of small story books
Lovely set of little stories with pull open flaps that expose a hidden picture on each page which my 4 year old daughter loves to open, not sure how long before the flaps will last as they are quite flimsy and a little tricky for little fingers to open, otherwise a great box set well made.
Published on 5 Jan 2008 by Bobby J

1.0 out of 5 stars price on box different to what I paid!
I ordered this item as my baby daughter adores fifi. I paid just under £7 fof this item (excluding postage) however upon receipt it was battered and the price on the base of the box was rrp £4:99. The packing was poor as it arrived batered. I feel a bit ripped off to be honest.
Published 15 months ago by hazel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of small story books, 5 Jan 2008
This review is from: Fifi and the Flowertots - Lift-the-Flap Pocket Library (Board book)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little books, 28 Aug 2008
SlayerKat "Desperate Housewife" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These books are also a firm favourite in our house. The box has collapsed but this is due to a lot of use and abuse. The books are still perfectly intact including the little flaps which are very sturdy. Great for taking out in the car or on holiday as they don't take up much space. There are six books in total with different stories for each Fifi character and each book has a different colour so they are easy to tell apart for pre-readers. Would make a nice gift for Fifi fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little Fifi box set, 17 Mar 2008
My daughter got this for Christmas, age 2 years 9 months, and loves it. It is often selected to take out for the day, and is great in the car - she can now tell the stories herself, and loves putting them back in the box in the right order to make the picture of Fifi and Bumble on the spines. Need to be careful when out though as the books will fall out if the box is turned upside down - elastic band needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves this, 18 Nov 2008
Donna (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought these books for my daughter last xmas, she really loves the stories and she takes them every where with her,even now a year later she's 3 and a half and still she treasures them. If I had the time she would have me reading them over and over again. I limit it to only once each book per night!! lovely little storage box, only cardboard but she looks after it so well that it's still going strong. So glad I bought it for her she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & interesting liddle books!, 7 Jun 2009
Ms. M. Gendiboyd-nayli "meercat" (Preston, Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought two sets of these books for my friends little girls and they both loved them. They have colourful little stories with little doors for the kids to open on each page, so the are quite engaging. And each book has something different to read and go through for little active minds. Fun little books.

1.0 out of 5 stars price on box different to what I paid!, 22 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec 2012
Excellent delivery service. Books in the condition stated on website. Not given them to my child to read yet as they are a christmas present but im sure she will love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifi Pocket Library, 12 July 2009
ECR (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Great little set of six books, purchased to keep my 2 1/2 year old daughter quiet on a flight and worked for while. The lift up flaps kept her interested. Good value for money too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of books, 13 Jan 2010
We have a few mini librarys in our house and this seems to be the favourite.
My daughter loves the lift a flaps in this set.
Great buy for a young FiFi fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct 2014