5.0 out of 5 stars A good story, well told
Published on 11 Jan 2007 by Bookmark

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept
Published 21 months ago by OpallapO

5.0 out of 5 stars A good story, well told, 11 Jan 2007
This review is from: Gone Missing (Diary) (Paperback)
Jean Ure is a good storyteller without ever becoming predictable or following a formula. In this story Jade and Honey decide to leave home and they encounter the inevitable anxities and insecurities of being alone. But it is encouraging that a most unlikely 'hero' comes to their rescue and that the end of the story combines a feelgood return on the one hand with a break for freedom on the other. The characters in this book are all believable and the illustrations, as with all of Karen Donnelly's are wonderfully observant. The body language in the drawing on on page fifty is perfect! A throughly good read with a pace that is maintained right to the end. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars GONE MISSING Book Review 2007, 2 Jan 2008
This review is from: Gone Missing (Diary) (Paperback)
Gone Missing is about two girls, Jade Rutherford, who is 14, and Honey de Vito, who is 16. Jade and Honey decide to leave home after have a miserable time with their parents. They leave trails to make everyone believe they've gone to Glasgow, when they really go to London. They get to Darcy's house and everything's fine at first, but when they get kicked out they don't know what to do...full of comedy, calamity and cool characters!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gone Missing (Diary Series), 30 Aug 2013
I loved this book!! Very exciting and at times even scary. I recommend it for girls 11+ . I will be definitely be reading more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 8 Aug 2013
Life like with a hint of fantasy but all the same realistic in most ways! Great book,fun 2 read! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars One word _ amazing, 30 July 2013
Amazing a must have
price is a bargain would recommend for nine up. Written by a nine yr old best book ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Feb 2013
I think it was a great book with a fantastic storyline
I am deff gonna read the other Jean ure books

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 31 Jan 2013
BRILLIANT for early teens 9-15. I loved it!! It is/gets quite exciting especially when Honey's attitude changes I rate it 5 stars!!!!! :p :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Bbe, 28 Dec 2012
I liked this book because it is very normal life.

I gave this rating because Jean ure is my favorite author.

I recommend this book to 9+.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, 30 July 2012
Jean Ure is one of my favourite authors for girl teens, and her books make me laugh every time I read them. I really liked the concept of this story - 2 girls running away because they lead tough lives - sounds brilliant. It was very exciting throughout, and I did enjoy reading it. It doesn't make you think too hard, so it's good for reading for pleasure. However, I as I started to get towards the end, it wasn't quite as realistic as I'd hoped, and it didn't have a brilliant ending. Jean Ure could have thought about the ending a bit more so that even at the end it kept you hooked. It's a really good book, but it isn't the best Jean Ure book I have read.

ARRAY(0xa68daf90)

Gone Missing (Diary)
Gone Missing (Diary) by Jean Ure (Paperback - 3 Jan 2007)
5.99