Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 July 2007
greatly anticipated, not dissapointed brilliant!
only downside is i read it in one sitting and now need the next immediately!!
on 7 July 2007
Having been eagerly anticipating the release of "Luuurve Is a Many Trousered Thing...", I was not disappointed. Filled with hilariousity, camping, snogging and fallings out with "vole-lover" Jas, Georgia must decide between the Sex God, Robbie and the Luurve God, Masimo. The only down-side is that you do not really find out exactly what is going to happen in Georgia's love life! But it's Georgia, so you never know what is going to happen really anyway! I can't wait until the next book is released so that I can find out!
I'm away laughing on a fast camel!
on 12 December 2007
At 24 you'd think i was too old for these books. But i first read 'Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging' when my sister had it. And i laughed so hard at times i nearly choked.

The same went for the rest.

But then came this one. And it all felt a little rushed. Like Rennison was under pressure to get it done. It still made me laugh. How could you not laugh at the Ace Gang? But not as much.

The ending is strange and a tad random. It should have gone on. It should be longer. All i can say is there better be another because if that's the last, then Rennison has really let herself down. You can't just leave things as this does.
on 7 January 2008
I am a 16year old teen girl who found that for most of this book all i did was laugh out loud!!
Without doubt the funniest book Louise Rennison has written. I wasn't that intrigued by the title of the book but i have read all the others in the series and ofcourse had to read the next book! The title turns out to be a great ending to the book (without spoiling it). There were times in the book when i thought 'oh no imagine if that was me!! CRINGE haha'
You don't have to of read the previous books, it just helps a little but you would still understand everything and still find it hilarious.
I am not of the most intelligent but find that reading expands my vocabulary and my understanding and i can do this by enjoying the book, with this book! Whereas i dont normally read much else other then OK! magazines (awful i know!!) i could not stop reading this book.

A brilliant buy for any teen girl who you feel could do with a read, lets face it most of us don't read enough!!

Once you read one Confessions of Georgia Nicolson book, you will wan't to read them all.
on 5 October 2011
I got the first book off of my 13 year old daughter who wanted to whole series...had to check it out and could not put them down...made me feel like a teenage again...if you like the film AGNUS THONG AND PERFECT SNOGGING you'll love these books..the film was slightly muddle up and I did prefer the book version..so if you want a long read get the whole series by Louise Reminson you teenagers will love them...SO DID I...LOL
on 20 July 2011
read before but lost the book, so bought another. hilarious. one of the best series i've ever read- would definitly recommend it to all:
girls- its just a funny book and you will enjoy it
boys- to find out about girls and how they... er... function
parents- to find out what goes on in your teenage daughters head, and to understand her more

ENJOYED ALL THE BOOKS
on 9 February 2009
I got given this book for Christmas as I have been trying to collect the whole collection, this is one of the newest books in that collection and its a great add on.

It is based on a diary of a teenage girl called Georgia Nicolson, if your a reader of these books you will already know, and this is the way the book is set out, in a diary like fashion.

The author goes into her life and shows the sometimes hurdles in which teenage girls go through, whether its finding romance, partying or getting told off at school Georgia goes through all of them! I can't say they are how to do things in real life of course.

I couldn't say anything more about the storyline of course or you wouldn't want to find out would you? But what I can say is that its a great read for teenage girls out there that are looking for a whole series to read. but I would have to say with this series you cannot pick up the latest book and expect to understand whats going on, you have to read the first book and carry on consecutively.
on 6 July 2008
This book is just completely fab! It is rather easy to read as its done in an everyday life diary form! I have read every single one except 'stop in the name of pants' Butt im ordering it soon! These books are great for teenagers as they will actually undertstand the humour of it. The book basically inculudes everything in a teenages life....Boys,Parents,Friends,Lovee,Hate and so on..! I well recommend you to read all of louise rennison's books they are just completly the best!
on 18 October 2009
I'm far from being a teenager but I loved the Georgia Nichols series. It is especially good for us Americans because we get to read the British language and learn all sorts of new words. These are a fun and quick read. I would highly recommend to any age.
on 9 December 2007
When someone asks a nearly-teenager to name some authors some ones that are bound to spring to mind are "Jaqueline Wilson" and "Rhoald Dahl" yes these definitley are much loved childrens authors but when your daughter gets to a teenager they suddenly start searching for more interesting books. Sometimes romantic novels aren't entirley suitable. I would recommend and suggest Louise Rennison books to anyone with a teenage daughter. Infact not to just teenager, also young women and oh what the heck mums alike. Its so much more than the typical teenage novel. Sure its got the essential blend of love, laughter, friends and heartbreak. But its also got something else. That extra bit of magic that no one can quite put there finger on.