4.0 out of 5 stars hilarious
I bought the first book in this series (Angus, Thongs etc) to see if it was suitable for my daughter to read. I devoured it in a sitting and unashamedly went out and bought this one to read for my own pleasure.

Published on 17 Oct 2008 by Mrs. K. A. Wheatley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I downloaded this because I thought the title was funny. I think this book is a bit young for me (I'm 34) I imagine someone younger would really like it.
Published 13 months ago by Elizabeth Eccles

4.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 17 Oct 2008
Mrs. K. A. Wheatley "katywheatley" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

These are juvenile and totally about what it means to be a self-obsessed teenage girl, but they are well written and very, very funny in places and are such a breath of fresh air. Even though they are aimed at modern teenagers, not much has changed really. It took me back to my own days of agonising over boys and ridiculous fads and stupid trends and bought tears of laughter and recognition. I loved it, and am off to buy the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabbity Fab Fab!!!, 30 Aug 2004
I have read nearly all of the confessions of Georgia Nicholson! I think they are hilarious! Definately worth spending some quiet time sitting down and reading them, although whether it will be quiet whilst you are reading them is another matter as i found myself giggling out loud at these books!
They are so good i have even passed them around a couple of my friends!!!
A good book is worth investing in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funnier than loons on loon tablets!, 30 July 2002
By A Customer
There are very few books that literally make me laugh out loud, but this is one of them. Georgia is one of the funniest characters ever written, along with best friend Jas, who provides many laughs as Georgia's long-suffering sidekick. Angus the Scottish wildcat and little sister Libby are also full of hilariosity, particularly Libby's "fwends" and Angus' new born kittens (who, Georgia explains, open their eyes for the first time "so they can see to fight properly"). Georgia's love life is once again a central theme, with her ongoing attempts to prevent incidents of "red bottomosity" with Dave the Laugh while she is still seeing her beloved Sex God. The school trip to Paris, in which the Ace Gang inflict havoc on the French population (and their teachers), is a must read. The "mad captain" of the ferry is especially funny....
....But I won't give away too much. All I have left to say is, everyone should read this book! And the rest of the series too! More Georgia pleaseeeee!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny!", 5 Aug 2006
I LOVE the Georgia Nicolson books! They are amazingly written and NEVER fail to be funny.

The Georgia Nicolson series follows the life of Georgia Nicolson, via her diary. It shows her troubles and triumphs with boys, friends, school, family, pets, grandparents etc.

So amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dancing in my nuddy pants prances to the number 1 spot!, 25 Oct 2002
Kate and Carys (Plymouth, England) - See all my reviews
This hilarious book brings you the further confessions of good old Georgia Nicolson. Now fully equiped with a sexy boyfriend and a trip to France with her hunky French teacher and big knickered friend Jas, life is looking up.
Full of humorous quips, this diary brings you even more ups and downs of Georgia's teenage years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Mar 2008
This review is from: 'Dancing in my nuddy-pants!' - Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (4) (Paperback)
I love these books
this one was ever so funny recommend it to a teenage girl =]
lOVE IT!!!
xD

4.0 out of 5 stars Dancing in my Nuddy Pants, 25 Oct 2002
Laura (Plymouth, England) - See all my reviews
Once again, the fantastic comic Louise Rennison brings us another hilarious account of the highs and lows of 14 year old Georgia Nicholson. Although this thrill of a book is not as cracking as the first of the four books, Angus, Thongs and Full-frontal snogging, your sides will be splitting once you have finished reading this book.
I as a reader was hanging on the egde of my seat from the cliff-hanger at the end of the last book, Knocked out by my Nunga-nungas and once i recieved my answer i was rather disapointed to find how quickly Rennison had given the long awaited answer yet it was still compelling stuff.
Dancing in my Nuddy Pants is a must read for all young teenagers, boy or girl, yet i must admit, i feel teenage girls will enjoy this book more. Adults will more-than-likely find this book rib-tickling as well, yet girls will be able to confide in the character Geogira a little more. A must read for absolute certain.

5.0 out of 5 stars groovy!!!!!!, 25 July 2004
By A Customer
i got the first book as a birthday pressie and i didn't think it would be very good. oh how wrong i was! it was really funny and i had to read the others!!!! and like the first they where all hillarious! and at the end of every book are really good clifhanggers that keep you hooked! theres sooooo groovydelic!

5.0 out of 5 stars "It's ok i'm wearing really big knickers!", 2 Jun 2009
A Kid's Review
Amazing, it's really girlie and you could actually relate to what she was going through. Although this book rounds the story off really well, but at the same time it leaves you wanting to know more and read the next book. I fully recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's OK i'm wering really big Kickers, 24 Jun 2008
I have been reading a book called "It's OKi'm wearing really big knickers" by Louise Rennison. I thought the book was amaing because the book was soooooo funny. The main charecter is called Gorgia Nicolson wich I think is funny because that is the same surname as me. The book is sort of based on a real life 14 year old girl trying to get a boyfriend.

I recomed this book 2 people how would like to read a funny book or a book based on real life.

'Dancing in my nuddy-pants!' - Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (4)
'Dancing in my nuddy-pants!' - Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (4) by Louise Rennison (Paperback - 6 Feb 2006)
5.99