5.0 out of 5 stars Rhyming dictionary
Great simple rhyming dictionary. Particularly suitable for 7-11 year olds to aid spelling or to help to start to writing poetry.
Published on 29 Jun 2009 by Mrs. S. J. Clarke

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly Over Simplistic
I have to say I wasn't very impressed. I bought with a poetry writing book for children for my 10 year old and I thought it over simplistic. It contained very little actual rhyming information in favour of large print and child friendly graphics. Style over substance in this case I'm afraid.
Published on 16 April 2012 by Leigh Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhyming dictionary, 29 Jun 2009
This review is from: Collins Primary Dictionaries - Collins Rhyming Dictionary (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars rhyming book, 5 Jan 2011
A Kid's Review
This is a rhyming book with lots of good rhyming words and activites in the back of the book it also has little rhymes to go with the pichers and bold writing were rhymes are it is very go for peopal how find it hard to read it is also very good for peopal how find it hard to rhym

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly Over Simplistic, 16 April 2012
Leigh Martin "leigh" (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book Great for those hard to rhyme words, 19 Nov 2000
wazzup@bite-me.co.uk (Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Have you ever had to do a poem for homework or writing a rap and can't figure out a word that rymes with your last great line? Then this is for you. It has loads of words and loads of rhymes. A must buy for a rapper or a poet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Feb 2014
Mrs. J. Porter (England) - See all my reviews
I chose this to help my son with writing poems for his homework. Gives lots of words to rhyme with. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec 2014
great

Collins Primary Dictionaries - Collins Rhyming Dictionary
Collins Primary Dictionaries - Collins Rhyming Dictionary by Collins Dictionaries (Paperback - 1 Jun 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01