5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Amazing, Book -- Totally Mind blowing Stunner!!!!!
Published on 1 Sep 2005 by Ms. J. Lueders

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK
I love Marianne Williamson's religious philosphy, but I feel that she has said it all (and in my opinion she said it better) in her previous book - "Return to Love". THis is a bit of a rehash of her beliefs. Rather buy "Return to Love".
Published 20 months ago by K. Ciucci

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Amazing, Book -- Totally Mind blowing Stunner!!!!!, 1 Sep 2005
Ms. J. Lueders (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Gift of Change: Spiritual Guidance for a Radically New Life (Paperback)
This book was one of the best books I have ever read in my life. It has transformed the way I see the world today. I am awed and humbled by Marianne Williamson. This was the first book of hers that I've read and Im totally blown away. It's like she is a clear channel that God/Higher Power is using to communicate with humanity. I highly recommend this beautiful book. It will change the way you see things forever. I think the whole world should read it. Beautiful...a definite God job.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Gift!, 5 Jun 2006
Marianne Williamson's book, The Gift of Change, is a gift for anyone who struggles with a world that is constantly changing. Change can be a source of fear and frustration, and something to be resisted. Or, it can be an opportunity for us to discover our blocks to love, and to grow in our ability to love and forgive unconditionally. I believe that everything that happens in our lives can be a tremendous blessing -- if we choose to look at it that way. And few writers say that as eloquently, and with as much passion and conviction, as Marianne Williamson. Thank you, Marianne, for this wonderful gift!

Steven Lane Taylor, Author of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow."

5.0 out of 5 stars A true life changing experience, 31 Jan 2014
There is a saying "That your whole life flashes in front of you in the moment of death" Marianne's book allowed me to understand the role the ego plays in ones life, all the bad choices I had made so far flashed in front of me and led me to an new awakening. At last I had got it - that flashbulb moment had arrived. Between Marianne's "The Gift of Change" and Eckhart Tolle's " The Power of Now" life has taken on a whole new dimension. Yippee

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 25 Jan 2013
K. Ciucci (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing for inner peace. A MUST READ!!, 21 Dec 2011
This is a book how to embarce change (spiritual)into our lifes. lts increadible reading material all most sent down form heaven for me to implement into my life by all the changes l have had to go through and adjust. We can adjust through joy or pain its just all so simple if we just let go of wanting to control everything in our lives, when the universe is just waiting for our calling to step in and help us! This book along side "A course in miracles" has completely and utterly changed my whole life for the much joy l could not of seen or experienced into my life without reading them for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gentle journey towards finding peace, gentleness, happiness and bliss, 2 Sep 2010
David L. Sutherland (Whitechapel) - See all my reviews
I am just more than half way through reading THE GIFT OF CHANGE, and find it really useful and inspirational, since Marianne Wiliamson uses very interesting anecdotes and stories in order to explain the Course in Miracles and make it accessible to us. The way that she writes is very readable, since she explains her journey and the challenges that she faces and gives hope to me on my enjoyable and interesting journey. I am reading this in conjunction with a Course in Miracles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Books, 4 Sep 2013
I bought this as a gift for my mother as she saw her on the Oprah show I also about 3 other books of hers as my mum fell in love with the way she conducted herself

Shonagh

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gift of Change: Spiritual Guidance for a Radically New Life, 14 Jan 2013
Although similiar to her one of her previous books - A Return to Love. This book is easy to read, with the ability of incorporating the work into one's every day life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Christian biased, 6 May 2010
D. Stewart-Amsden (Oban, Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Having spent a lot of time learning about alternate ways of viewing our spiritual selves, I came down with a real bump with this book. The patriarchal judging he god was over-bearing and for me got totally in the way of the message of change. In fact her orientation seemed anti-change. Very disappointed as this author had been recommended to me. Never will I waste a penny on her again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book, 20 Mar 2013
In my eyes Marianne can do no wrong! This book is amazing, full of true spiritual wisdom that speaks to your soul. Its great!

The Gift of Change: Spiritual Guidance for a Radically New Life
The Gift of Change: Spiritual Guidance for a Radically New Life by Marianne Williamson (Paperback - 9 Sep 2011)