on 22 August 2012
My 1 Year old loves to read and turn pages and in search for something that wasnt a " thats not my ...." ( as fab as they are)I was delighted to find this book. My daughter loves turning the pages and lifting the flaps and there is not too much writing which is good for a mother of a child that can quickly turn pages!! Looking forward to buying more of these books. Fast delivery and well wrapped.
on 25 December 2011
My 15 months old daughter loves all the lift the flap books from the Dr Seuss series. The pictures and the rhymes are unique, witty and hilarious, so we both have great fun when reading them. Also, they are small enough to carry them around, both when travelling, and in an handbag, for "emergency entertainment"!
on 19 September 2011
We really enjoy this and the other Dr. Seuss Flap Books. From a very young age, kids are engaged in turning the pages, which helps with their reading skills and enthusiasm.
on 23 August 2013
Bought for 1 year old grandson, also enjoyed by his 4 year old brother. Can't beat Dr Seuss! Would recommend.