5.0 out of 5 stars Up We Go, Down We Go
Published on 10 April 2007 by C. Knowles

3.0 out of 5 stars Mog joins the electronic age!
With several young God-children that I often read to when I visit I thought I would try a children's book on my Kindle as an easier method of taking a book with me. The drawings are lovely, the text easy to read but as a sharing activity I think something larger than the Kindle is needed. For a child who can read the book themself I think this would be a nice addition...
Published 4 months ago by SEAS002

5.0 out of 5 stars Up We Go, Down We Go, 10 April 2007
C. Knowles (Worcester, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Her people are getting ready for Christmas, and Mog is less than impressed with the disruption to her routine. So when a tree starts walking around and shouting at her, she decides the roof is the best place to be. From up there she can't see how upset her people are that she isn't there to share Christmas with them. But wait a minute...... As ever, this seasonal Mog installment is a delight for both kids and grown-ups - a straightforward but funny and charming little story where it all comes out right in the end. What more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it......., 5 Feb. 2009
E. Johnstone (uk) - See all my reviews
Have now got the complete Mog series for my kids and they just love them, this one just adds a touch of Christmas sparkle to the collection, magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely chirstmas book for Mog fans everywhere, 8 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mog's Christmas (Paperback)
This is a lovely book and I may have owned a copy myself a couple of decades ago. I bought this for my 2 and 3 year olds and it was a great christmas read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the little ones, 7 Nov. 2010
Got this and a few other christmas books for my grandsons, as stocking filler for Christmas. I enjoyed it at 63 so i think they will.

5.0 out of 5 stars PICTURE BOOK, 12 Aug. 2009
This is one of my daughters and her parents favourite books, a great book to read with the run up to christmas. A good fun MOG read.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Mog!, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mog's Christmas (Paperback)
Lovely story about the family preparing for xmas through the eyes of Mog. Really enjoy reading it to my 4 year old. Mog is educational and fun. The book arrived in good condition and has a free Mog print (picture) in book as its an anniversary edition :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mog's Christmas, 27 Dec. 2010
D. Hodgson (Gloucester) - See all my reviews
Bought for Joe aged 31 months old. Arrived quickly and he loved it. He is a huge fan of Mog and is especially fond of Debbie, Mog's owner. She is very kind and caring and a great role model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judith Kerr knows cats - she just must!, 7 Dec. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Mog's Christmas (Paperback)
Mog is such a typical cat and his Christmas is just like his life a muddle of forgetfulness, the mysteries of human behaviour and very 'catty' adventures - he is lovable, just like the book.
A wonderful read for young children who love thier own moggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mog's Christmas, 6 Jan. 2013
Mr. J. Chan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mog's Christmas (Kindle Edition)
Very good book for children, especially at christmas time, well recommended for Kindle, crystal clear words and colourful pictures, Excellent read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mog, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mog's Christmas (Paperback)
This was for my grandson and he absolutely loves mog stories, And I get to read them to him when he visits

Mog's Christmas: Complete & Unabridged (Book & Cd)
Mog's Christmas: Complete & Unabridged (Book & Cd) by Judith Kerr (Paperback - 7 Nov. 2005)