5.0 out of 5 stars Care for your Hampster
Published on 28 Dec 2009 by Sarah Hughes

2.0 out of 5 stars You can find more and better information on the internet
The book is tiny. You can find more and better information on the internet.
Published 1 month ago by MidnightRose

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Care for your Hampster, 28 Dec 2009
Sarah Hughes (GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
I brought this book for my 9 year old son, who wanted a Hampster. We had never had one before and didn't know where to start. This is a brillant book and very easy to follow for my son. It is written in simple language, as if the Hampster is telling you how to look after it. My son studied the book before he choose his pet and now uses it as a guide on how he should care for it.I would recommend this for any child who is caring for a hampster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and especially useful for youngsters., 6 April 2011
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
Lets face it, looking after a hamster is not exactly rocket science. Nevertheless it is handy to have a guide like this because it lets our daughter know what to expect with regards to responsibilities. There are also a number of sufficiently cute pictures of hamsters in it to sustain her interest and insure she looks at the book more than once.

Our hamster has certainly not complained about the treatment he has received thus far, so the book must have told our daughter something right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little book for children and adults alike, 13 May 2010
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
This is a great purchase for anyone about (or considering) to buy a hamster. Really clear and easy to read. Enough information to make sure you are well informed, but basic enough that most children will be able to read/understand it. My partners boy who was seven read it from cover to cover and then wrote us rules for our hamster!!

4.0 out of 5 stars RSPCA hamster care, 2 Nov 2010
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
This is a very informative little book that would be a good read for children/parents who have just become the owners of a furry friend for the first time. It is not a hugely long or complicated book, but it does give you all of the basic information to get you started and the fact that it is raising money for the RSPCA is a bonus to most pet owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have a hamster get this book, 17 Dec 2009
Amy Ross (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
I had hamsters when I was younger but that was more years ago than I care to remember. I bought a hamster the other week and got this book a couple of days after although in hindsight it would have been better to do this the other way around. This book is brilliant and tells you all you need to know about caring for hamsters, Syrian or Golden hamsters in particular. According to this book hamsters need a lot more space than most hamster cages provide. Thankfully I bought a Crittertrail hamster cage and I am now buying a second one so I can join the two together and give my lovely hamster all the space she needs.

This book really does cover every aspect for caring for a hamster so if you're thinking of getting one or have one already I'd really recommed you read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow guide, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
Absolutely fantastic book which covers all aspects of keeping a hamster.easy to read and has loads if great pictures for the kids to follow.excellent price and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars hammy book, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
excellent reading and very informative would recommend it for every owner young and old the rest of the kit wasn't bad either

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent information, 31 Mar 2010
R. Shields - See all my reviews
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 9 year old son before he got his hamster so he knew what he was taking on. It has excellent information he found interesting and informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book for youngsters, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
my 10 year old son had loved this book for his new hamster, taught him loads of stuff he didnt know delivery was so quick and came perfectly packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammy Hamster can read, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) (Paperback)
Brought this book for our 8 year old nephew as he acquired a hamster for his birthday. Nephew swears the hamser can read as it does everything mentioned in the book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide)
Care for your Hamster (RSPCA Pet Guide) by RSPCA (Paperback - 7 Mar 2005)