5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Homer Book (The Simpsons Library of Wisdom) (Hardcover)
Great funny book i knew the most But still pretty awesome
And i would buy the if i could.

Lmc

5.0 out of 5 stars Homer simpson libary of wisdom amazing, 20 April 2010
A Kid's Review
I adored this book. With every flick of the page there was a even funnier bit. It was so funny and exciting. I aways watch the simpsons ive got about 20 recorded so I know so much. But when I read this book I learned so many things I didnt even think that was possible! :) It had so many things in it from favourite things to whats on this mind. This book was amazing. I wanted it to be longer so I could read more interesting funny facts about homer.

x
I adore the simpsons thanks matt groaning for creating the simpsons
:) :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Simpsons Book., 14 Aug 2012
I have this Homer and Marge and Lisa and Bart books all I have and love all them.....
but I wish have Maggie book too.
my fave is Lisa Simpsons. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Homer Simpson Book, 7 Jun 2011
The Homer Simpson book says everything about Homers life and family and has like a game board whitch tells you about Homers Life year by year but it dosnt say every single year it goes up in ones for eg 1,2,3,4,5 then it goes up again by 2 then 3 then 4 etc etc

This is one of the best things a Simpsons fan could get and find out about my and maybe there hero Homer Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Homer!!!, 29 Dec 2004
georege allen (London, England) - See all my reviews
Is your favourite Simpson Homer? R u saying u know everything there is about Homer? R u saying no one can tell me anything new about Homer? Well if u r, your wrong! Because u dont know what goes on in his mind, u dont know his favourite things,u dont know his history,u dont know his ememys,u dont know how a typical day off-on the job dozing is like for him,u dont know whats in his fridge,u dont know what the "j" in the middle of his name stands for,u dont know his secret shame & there`s lots more that u dont know about one Homer Simpson. This book has awnsers & if you want awnsers then buy "the homer book"! if u r also interested in knowing more about bart then try "the bart book"!

The Homer Book (The Simpsons Library of Wisdom)
The Homer Book (The Simpsons Library of Wisdom) by Matt Groening (Hardcover - 18 Oct 2004)
Used & New from: 0.01